- OUT OF CONTEXT. // Money Marketing;6/24/2004, p41
Discusses various issues related to financial marketing. Accounts on the different activities of financial executives.
- The phoney war gives way to the long battle ahead. Harris, Chris // Third Sector;6/15/2010, Issue 619, p19
The article discusses the role of a charity finance director in addressing the potential effects on charities of the imminent cuts in public spending.
- MIDWEST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p34
Presents charts related to top ten senior managers, financial advisers, bond issuers and bond counsel in the Middle West as of January 13, 2001.
- Analysts should speak up. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p21
Reports on Debevoise and Plimpton co-founder James C. Goodale's call for securities analysts to speak fully and frankly about companies they cover. Analysts as subject to rules imposed by stock exchanges and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Enjoyment of certain...
- Treasurer John Kennedy. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p72
Focuses on the views of John Kennedy, state treasurer, on the financial operations of Louisiana. Uncertainty of securitizing share of the national tobacco settlement; Establishment of debt service reserves; Search for approaches to the budget deficit; Completion of the funding of the Morial...
- European banks on prowl for U.S. ABS professionals. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p7
Reports on European finance companies and consulting firms' search for United States securities professionals. Finance executives laid off due to consolidation of companies in the United States; Experience needed.
- Data helps clinicians choose options in the patient's best interest. Mullings, Paul; Stander, Paul E.; Vogenberg, F. Randy // Managed Healthcare Executive;Nov2003, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p34
Reports on a hospital program that aligns high-cost clinical areas and financial strategies to realize benefits of innovations. Maximization of the quality of care; Information needed by financial leaders.
- THE COMING ERA OF THE FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE: A broadened, less specialized role. Pohl, Hermann H. // Business Horizons;Jun73, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p15
Because corporate financing is becoming m ore complex, the role of financial executives is increasing in both importance and complexity. In addition to his traditional function of procuring funds from external sources, the new tasks of the financial executive will include generating funds from...
- Theresa A. Parker, California Housing Finance Agency. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p80
Presents the expectations of Theresa A. Parker, executive director of the California Housing Finance Agency on the market status of the agency. Increase of the budget for the expansion of housing projects; Search for acquisitions for regulation by the agency.