- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; Piazza, Johanna; Braun, Martin Z.; D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p37
Presents news briefs related to issue of bonds in different states of the U.S. Decision in the House of Maine on whether a casino should be built in the state or not; Bond anticipation notes issued by the state of Massachusetts in June 2003; Ratings assigned to the upcoming bond sales by...
- St. Louis IDA Hotel Bonds on Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service placed the Baa3 rating assigned to Saint Louis Industrial Development Authority in senior linen hotel revenue bonds for possible downgrade in Missouri.
- Fallen Angel Recovery Rates Top Junk. // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the findings of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s study showing that recovery rates on defaulted corporate bonds continued their upward trajectory in 2003.
- Harrisburg Bonds on Review Over Distressed-City Option. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to review the combined 86.4 million dollar of Harrisburg Authority water bonds and Harrisburg Parking Authority revenue bonds since the city can apply for distressed communities program that would downgrade the bonds in Pennsylvania.
- OKLAHOMA: OKC ISD GOs Score a Aa2. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in allotting an Aa2 underlying rating to 11 million dollars of general obligation bonds to be issued in May 2011 by Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 89.
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...
- Moody's Puts Indiana's Methodist on Negative Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32512, p32
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped the A3 bond rating of Methodist Hospitals in Chicago, Illinois. The bond's rating was affected by $86 million of outstanding debt issued through the Indiana Health Facilities Finance Authority. Standard & Poor's Corp. has also...
- Borough's Rating in Flux. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p9
The article reports that the rating direction of Collingwood, New Jersey was revised by Moody's Investors Service from downgrade review to uncertain, but maintained its Ba1 junk-bond rating on 28 million dollars of outstanding long-term general obligation debt.
- California Officials Blast Moody's RDA Downgrade. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;6/20/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33734, p1
The article reports that complaints from state officials have been triggered by Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s recent downgrade to junk of California redevelopment bonds, although it has little effect on the market.