Ohio Water Assistance Program Debt Gets 2 Upgrades Ahead of $54M Sale
- Indiana, Ohio Strike Optimistic Tone as Year-End Results Improve. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p41
The article reports that Indiana and Ohio's year-end results for fiscal year 2006 showed marked improvements, enough to rebuild reserves that were depleted in previous years. Indiana posted a general fund balance and rainy-day fund reserve of $410 million. Moody's Investors Service and Fitch...
- Italy holds onto last A rating but with negative outlook. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;7/20/2012, p10
The article reports that rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has affirmed Italy's long-term sovereign debt rating at A, and has warned on the country's high debt and the ongoing eurozone crisis. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has also downgraded Italy's government bond rating by two notches to BAA2...
- Fitch Drops National Benevolent Association Three Notches Into Junk Territory. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p7
Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 19, 2003 knocked Saint Louis, Missouri-based nonprofit National Benevolent Association's $149 million of outstanding debt down three notches from BBB-minus to the junk-bond territory of BB-minus. Fitch's action follows a similar move by Moody's Investors Service Inc....
- Fitch Downgrades Cook County's Credit to AA-Minus Ahead of Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p24
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Cook County, Illinois. Fitch has downgraded the county's general obligation rating one notch to AA-minus. Moody's also downgraded the credit to Aa3 from Aa2. The outlook is stable at the lower...
- Fitch: Wayne County Jail Bonds Particularly Vulnerable. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/16/2015, p1
Hitting Wayne County, Mich. with its third downgrade in four weeks, Fitch Ratings warned that $200 million of bonds issued for a new downtown Detroit jail could be particularly vulnerable to default.
- Fitch Downgrades Tucson to AA-Minus, Outlook Negative. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
Tucson, Ariz., gets a downgrade and a negative outlook from Fitch Ratings as it prepares to issue $78 million of debt.
- Agency downgrades sovereign debt outlook. // Fund Strategy;3/19/2012, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has reduced the ratings of Britain's sovereign debt to negative but kept its AAA ratings. According to Fitch Ratings, ratings of sovereign debt has been reduced because of a budget deficit faced by the Bank of England. It further mentions that the...
- Texas and the Credit Rating Agencies. Barrett, Elizabeth; Wright, Bruce // Fiscal Notes;Sep2015, p5
The article discusses the highest available long-term debt ratings of Texas from major agencies of the U.S. including Moody's Investors Service Inc., Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC.
- Credit crunch starts to affect ratings. // EuroProperty;3/3/2008, p18
The article presents information on reports from Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Ratings Ltd. on rating downgrades. The rate of global structured finance downgrades climbed to 7.4% in 2007, from 1.2% in 2006. The fall was driven primarily by the poor performance of the U.S....