Randazzo Moves Forward as Head of Public Finance at XLCA
- CLARIFICATION. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
A correction to the article misstating the name of bond issuer XL Capital Assurance Inc. published in the July 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- XL Capital Still Painted as Newcomers, With Yields to Match. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p22
Reports on the rating of insurer XL Capital Assurance in the U.S. Bonds issued by the company; Products offered.
- XL Capital Gets VP For Consumer ABS. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports on appointment of Deborah Murnin as vice president of consumer asset-backed finance in XL Capital Assurance Inc. Educational and career background of Murnin; Job responsibilities.
- XLCA Records a Net Loss for Second-Quarter Earnings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p38
Reports the net loss of XL Capital Assurance in New York. Effect on the increased expenses of the company; Total loss of investments; Maintenance of employee base.
- Guarantor XL Capital Assurance Posts $1.09 Million Loss for Third Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p36
Reports that New York-based financial guarantor XL Capital Assurance Inc. has disclosed a net loss of 1.09 million dollars for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2002 as of November 13, 2002. Comparison of the net loss of the company with that during the corresponding period in 2001;...
- New Guarantor XLCA Gets Ready to Compete in the Primary Market. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31189, p7
Focuses on the business status of XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA), a public finance guarantor in the United States. Preparations undertaken by XLCA for its municipal bond deals; Stability of the company in the business market; Bond insurance provided by XLCA for Long Island Power Authority.
- XL Capital Reports Katrina Exposure. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p2
Announces the gross par exposure to public finance credits by XL Capital Assurance Inc. on counties affected by Hurricane Katrina. Source of funds of the company for its reinsurance operation; Amount of reinsured transactions by the company in the affected areas; Failure of the company to know...
- Ambac Executive Goes to XLCA to Be Director of U.S. Public Finance. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p3
Reports on XL Capital Assurance Inc.'s (XLCA) appointment of executive Michael Linko to be director of U.S. public finance. Duties of Linko; XLCA's capital infusion from its parent company; Career highlights of Linko.
- Moody's Puts XL Capital in Triple-Triple-A Company. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p6
Reports the rating received by XL Capital Assurance Inc. from Moody's Investors Service Inc. based in New York, New York. Recipients of triple-A rating; Reaction of Ed Hubbard, senior managing director and chief financial officer on the rating of the company; Basis of the rating.