Republicans Agree on Energy Package, Including Bond Provisions
- Yields Little Changed, Treasuries Rally Ahead of Holiday. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31522, p58
Presents charts showing daily and weekly sales volumes of bonds in the United States as of November 27, 2002. Statistics on the 30-Day Visible Supply which reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Data on the short-term tax-exempt...
- Texas issuer to IRS: Prepaid gas deals could be taxable. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;10/27/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30756, p1
Reports that Texas Municipal Gas Corp. has told the United States Internal Revenue Service that tax-exempt bonds could not be used for prepaid gas supply contracts without violating arbitrage restrictions. Proposed regulations of the IRS on certain arbitrage bonds; Restrictions on the use of the...
- Minnesota's MnSCU Higher Education System Readying Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p34
The article reports that the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system will accept competitive bids on February 11, 2015 on 78 million U.S. dollars of new money and refunding bonds. Topics mentioned include how the sale would include a 36 million U.S. dollars...
- MedStar Health Accepts IRS Offer, Will Pay $500,000 Settlement. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p4
Reports the agreements between MedStar Health and Internal Revenue Service to pay agency's audit of financing bonds acquisitions in Washington. Advantages of the agreement; Issuance of tax exempt debt; Regulations in the acquisitions of finance debt.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p31
Presents information on the short-term tax exempt yields of bonds in the United States as of December 26, 2001. Comparison between municipal market data of December 21, 2001 and December 22, 2000; Performance of Lehman Brothers money market municipal index; Comparison between First Albany...
- Virginia Moving Ahead With $160 Million, Public-Private Road Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p4
Reports developments in the tax-exempt bond deal for financing road improvements in Virginia. Cooperation between the counties of Fairfax and Loudoun, and the Shirley Contracting Corp. private developer; Expenditure of the special tax on commercial real estate; Estimation of project cost.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p36
Presents a chart depicting the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents a chart depicting short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Treasury Releases Plan to Write New Rules on Tax-Exempts. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p4
Focuses on the rules implemented by the Treasury Department for tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. Penalties imposed for tax violations; Allocation of funds for private activity debt; Extension of time to file information on returns.