- Regional auctions report. Lawes, Viv // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p58
The article reports on the growth of the art auction market in France as evident in its June 14, 2010 sale of Amedeo Modigliani's 1912 sculpture TÃªte in Paris, France by Christie's.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 0.441% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33390, p2
The article reports on the auction of the 36 billion U.S. dollar of two-year notes by the Treasury Department in New York City.
- Power consumers to save Rs 69,311 crore due to negative coal block bids. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;4/26/2015, p20
The article discusses the benefit accruing to electricity users in India due to cut in power tariffs as a result of negative bidding of coal blocks, generation of revenue by auction and allotment of the mines and blocks, and offer of blocks for power and non-power sector at the next auction.
- Treasury to Sell $15B 2-Year Floaters. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2016, p8
The article focuses on the auctioning of floating rate notes by the Treasury Department.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 3.752% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p2
Announces that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned ten-year notes as of March 12, 2004.
- WINNING BID FOR VUE COULD BE PYRRHIC VICTORY. Mermigas, Diane // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p9
Focuses on issues related to the auction for the U.S. Vivendi Universal Entertainment (VUE) of French Vivendi Universal. Long-term revenue growth of the firm; Ways to accelerate return on investment from media deals; Value of the entertainment assets of VUE.
- Auction statistics. // Estates Gazette;5/18/2002, Issue 220, p192
Presents a auction statistics in Great Britain. Percentage of the decrease of office properties sold; Increase in the number of industrial properties sold; Illustration of interest rates and forward projection rates.
- Average yields move in to 6.76%. Maxwell, Estelle // Estates Gazette;4/24/2010, Issue 1016, p57
The article discloses the increase in average yields in the commercial auction market in Great Britain by 8 basis points (bp) to 6.76% in the first quarter of 2010, compared with the steep 85bp decline reported at the end of last year.
- Auction stats . // Estates Gazette;4/12/2003, Issue 315, p106
Presents statistical information on auctions with interest rates and forward projection rates in Great Britain as of April 12, 2003.