- Going, going, gone: Are hospitals bidding farewell to dynamic pricing? Williamson, Julie E. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p22
Describes how hospitals in the U.S. are lessening the use of dynamic pricing models in 2001. Impact of dynamic pricing models on the health care sector; Concerns over the use of auctions in hospital materials management.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 3.752% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p2
Announces that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned ten-year notes as of March 12, 2004.
- Regional auctions report. Lawes, Viv // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p58
The article reports on the growth of the art auction market in France as evident in its June 14, 2010 sale of Amedeo Modigliani's 1912 sculpture TÃªte in Paris, France by Christie's.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 0.441% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33390, p2
The article reports on the auction of the 36 billion U.S. dollar of two-year notes by the Treasury Department in New York City.
- Power consumers to save Rs 69,311 crore due to negative coal block bids. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;4/26/2015, p20
The article discusses the benefit accruing to electricity users in India due to cut in power tariffs as a result of negative bidding of coal blocks, generation of revenue by auction and allotment of the mines and blocks, and offer of blocks for power and non-power sector at the next auction.
- Treasury to Sell $15B 2-Year Floaters. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2016, p8
The article focuses on the auctioning of floating rate notes by the Treasury Department.
- Auction statistics. // Estates Gazette;7/10/2004, Issue 428, p152
Presents statistics on auctions in Great Britain in 2004. Retail yields by type and lease length; Interest rates and forward projection rates.
- WINNING BID FOR VUE COULD BE PYRRHIC VICTORY. Mermigas, Diane // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p9
Focuses on issues related to the auction for the U.S. Vivendi Universal Entertainment (VUE) of French Vivendi Universal. Long-term revenue growth of the firm; Ways to accelerate return on investment from media deals; Value of the entertainment assets of VUE.
- Auction statistics. // Estates Gazette;5/18/2002, Issue 220, p192
Presents a auction statistics in Great Britain. Percentage of the decrease of office properties sold; Increase in the number of industrial properties sold; Illustration of interest rates and forward projection rates.