- Hungary April budget gap at 97% of 2014 target. // Regional Today;5/8/2014, p2
The article reports on a general government deficit posted by Hungary in April 2014 which further widened the cumulated gap to 951.1 billion Hungarian forint, as of May 2014.
- EDITOR'S NOTEBOOK. Clark, Timothy B. // Government Executive;Mar2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the budget deficit and spendings in the United States. Outline of U.S. President George W. Bush and budget director Mitch Daniels on the spendings in the fiscal 2003; Use of Social Security surplus for financing deficit spendings; Complaints on the freeze of discretionary spendings...
- Board Approves Fiscal '15 Budget For Atlantic City. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2015, p9
The article reports on statutory Local Finance Board, N.J. approving Atlantic City, N.J. budget to meet deficit and quotes city's Mayor Donald Guardian, Revenue Director Michael Stinson, and bond credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service analyst Josellyn Yousef about city finances and casinos.
- Federal gridlock fuels anger in private sector. Gallagher, Patrick // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/28/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p3
The article announces on the failure of the Congressional Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction to agree to a plan that would cut the U.S. deficit by the self-prescribed deadline.
- Wisconsin Governor Proposes Tobacco Funds to Plug Budget. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p3
Reports on the measures planned by the Governor of Wisconsin Scott McCallum to reduce the state's budget deficit. Plans to utilize proceeds from a proposed tobacco securitization; Criticism of the plan by the Democratic Party; Importance of the plan to improve the economic aspects of the state.
- Aiding Springfield. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31914, p35
Reports on the Massachusetts House of Representative's passage of a legislation that will give Springfield access to $52 million no-interest loan. Budget deficit problem of Springfield.
- Why deficits matter. Dekaser, Richard // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p68
Provides information on budget deficits. Desirability of cyclical deficits; Factor that lead to structural deficits; Reasons of the U.S. government for borrowing money.
- FEDERAL FINANCE. // Economic Indicators;Jan2005, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p32
Presents tabular and graphical representations of the state of federal finance in the U.S. from 1996 to 2005. Federal receipts by source and outlays by function; Increase in federal current expenditures during the fourth quarter of 2004; Budget deficit of the country in the first four months of...
- ARKANSAS: Benton Nixes Tax Hike. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/17/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33218, p9
The article reports on the tax hike proposal which is rejected by voters located in Benton County, Arkansas. The proposal on the 0.5 % tax increase is anticipated to create a 2.4 million dollar increase in the c. Several citizens from different committees have suggested the tax hike together...