NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p5
Presents lists of paperback nonfiction literary agents in the United States. Accounts on the New York Times as source of the bestseller lists; Details of the ranks of different agents; Names of literary agencies.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Paperback Nonfiction. Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p6
Presents a chart depicting several bestselling books that stayed in "New York Times" bestseller score board for a couple of weeks for the year 2003. Author of the book "Seabiscuit", which was the top bestselling book; Number of weeks that Frances Mayes's "Under the Tuscan Sun" stayed in the...
- Success Tools Of Top Agents: Insider Connections, The Great Outdoors. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the two leading agents for fiction hardcover 'New York Times' bestsellers as of February 2001. Esther Newberg; Rick Christian.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for publishers in the United States as of September 21, 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon & Schuster.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for leading titles with longevity in the United States as of September 21, 2003. 'A Painted House,' by John Grisham; 'Table for Two,' Nora Roberts; 'Summer Pleasures,' by Nora Roberts.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p3
Presents the chart depicting the top ten publishers according to the bestseller scorecard published in the newspaper "The New York Times" in the U.S. of December 28, 2003.
- Book Publishing at the `New York Times.'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p20
Reports the expansion of the publishing operations of `The New York Times' newspaper. Plan of the newspaper to launch a retail Web site; Samples of the books published by the newspaper.
- Stop the Presses. // Progressive;Jan87, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the front page story published in the November 15, 1986 issue of the newspaper 'The New York Times.' Subject matter of the story; Plan of the journal for front-page publications.
- New York Times Magazine Ad Surge Hits a Bump. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/15/2016, p4
The article reports on the re-launching of 122 advertisement pages of "The New York Times" on February 22, 2015.