TITLE

Eclipse International

AUTHOR(S)
Perry, David
PUB. DATE
November 2003
SOURCE
Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p22
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
Reports on the business performance of Eclipse International Inc. in New Jersey. Implementation of aggressive marketing strategy; Expansion of research and development project; Percentage of market share.
ACCESSION #
11441038

 

Related Articles

  • A summary of thinking on measuring the value of marketing. Clark, Bruce H. // Journal of Targeting, Measurement & Analysis for Marketing;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p357 

    Scholars have been developing and evaluating schemes for measuring the performance of marketing activities for the past half-century. This paper traces the evolution of research in marketing performance measurement. It discusses the movement from financial measurement to non-financial measures,...

  • World's 25 largest research firms get bulk of business. Honomichl, Jack // Marketing News;9/14/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 19, pIR14 

    The article discusses the market share of the world's 25 largest marketing/advertising research firms. Around $3.739 billion in annual revenues or 55% of the total world expenditures through commercial firms are accounted for by the 25 largest marketing research organizations. The remaining 45%...

  • IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKETING RESEARCH METHODS FOR PRODUCT SALES FORECAST ON THE SPECIFIC CASE STUDY. Gorgieska, Marika Baseska; Zdravkov, Blazo // Horizons / Horizonti;Sep2015, Vol. 17, p23 

    The main objective of this paper is to indicate the necessity of connecting the information from the general environment of the companies with that received from the present or potential consumers of particular specific products for forecasting of their sale. Given that, the basic hypothesis is...

  • Marketing research turns recession into a business opportunity. Quarles, Rebecca Colwell // Marketing News;1/7/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p27 

    The article focuses on the importance of marketing research to boost business opportunity during economic recession in the U.S. Business opportunities are higher in companies that resist recessionary pressures. Aggressive marketing research also helps companies increase their market share...

  • Eclipse acquires patent on bedding technology.  // Furniture/Today;7/11/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p28 

    The article reports that mattress producer Eclipse International Inc. has acquired a patent on its new Zoned Quilt Technology feature.

  • Windows CE single-board computer debuts. Granville, Fran; Clark, Kasey // EDN;10/23/97, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p26 

    Highlights Eclipse International Incorporated's ES2110. What roduct is; Features of the products; Benefits of the product.

  • Eclipse wins ADDY award for Bloomingdale's brochure.  // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p248 

    Reports on the recognition of Eclipse International Inc. for winning the Pretty Bed Allergy Free Mattress Line awards in Bloomingdale, Illinois.

  • Quantity your market place. Timothy, Alan // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2006, p30 

    The article discusses the significance of using the right market research data in generating information for the improvement of marketing sales and decisions. Through market research and data analysis, the merchants are given the opportunity to quantify the potentiality of their market as well...

  • Generics to hold one fifth of Brazilian pharma market by 2012.  // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;7/26/2008, Issue 558, p9 

    The article focuses on a report entitled "Brazil Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q2 2008" from Research and Markets which forecasts that legitimate generics will account for one fifth of the pharmaceutical market in Brazil by 2012. The pharmaceutical market in Brazil is considered one of...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics