- Alternative wall decor a rising star for furniture stores. McMenamin, Mark T. // Home Accents Today;Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p30
Reports on sales direction of alternative wall decor as cited by six major furniture retailers in the United States. Dollar volume and inventory levels; Popularity of alternative wall decor; Framed prints and mirrors; Key design details; Top wall decor vendors.
- ON AND OFF THE AVENUE: ABOUT THE HOUSE. Malcolm, Janet // New Yorker;6/17/1972, Vol. 48 Issue 17, p71
The article focuses on the class distinction in the field of furniture in the U.S. Furniture in the country is made in some sort of traditional style. Cost of furniture is quite expensive. Furniture offered by furniture stores fulfill its practical functions and do so as unobtrusively as possible.
- Furniture stocks summary 3/18-3/25. // Furniture/Today;3/29/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p4
This article presents statistical and graphical information, related to change in stock prices of the furniture industry, in the U.S., as of March 29, 2003, compared with the same period of the year 2003.
- Behind the Design. Pantaleo, Susan // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p22
The article offers tips on how to have better arrangements of furniture at home. It is stated that having good seating design creates intimate conversation groupings and define functional areas. Several effective techniques for seating arrangements are elaborated. Several pictures depicting...
- Upholstery sources aim to kick-start new year. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p106
The article reports that upholstery makers in Las Vegas, Nevada expect that the performance of winter furniture market will improve in 2008. They also hope that buyers will attend the exhibition at the Las Vegas Market because they will introduce more goods and programs than usual to generate...
- Atlanta Market finds vendors upbeat, buyers 'loosening up' at midyear. Dickenson, Sudan // Casual Living;Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the success of the casual furniture show held at AmericaSmart in Atlanta, Georgia in August 2010. It highlights the upbeat mood among both vendors and buyers. It explains that unlike the show at The Gardens, the AmericaSmart event was characterized by heavy order writing....
- Garden gathering. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2005, Issue 2, p48
This article presents information regarding several products during family lunch in the garden. The products include orbit sofa with supports and canopy, Gisha cushion, Grange Furniture, M2 acoustic ball, Deco teapots, Five-piece ottoman cube coffee table and stools, and muslin mosquito net on hoop.
- BAROMETER. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p18
The article offers information on the current style and trends in the interior design industry in Great Britain. Raw studio has been offering various interior products such as the hanging chairs, swing chairs as well as indoor and outdoor furniture. Topshop and Lombok have introduced their new...
- Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p18
The article presents information about some furniture to be displayed at 'The Furniture Show.' Among the new collections, Zocolo will be featuring the colonial styled Toscana range of high back rattan woven chairs. This range also includes a bedroom collection. Baker Furniture will supplement...
- SALES OF THE UNEXPECTED. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2008, Issue 5616, p10
The article presents a survey identifying the places that respondents use most often to buy home furnishings in England, as uncovered by Cabinet Maker. As surveyed, high street independent furniture shops were the top destination for consumers looking for a deal with 21%, followed by high street...