M&S has high hopes for Lifestore ranges
- New look pays off for M&S. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p2
Reports that chain store Marks & Spencer will open additional stores in England after the firm recorded increased sales following the unveiling of a different format in three trial stores.
- Marks & Spencer launches fi fth store in Bangalore. // Images Retail;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
The article reports that fashion brand Marks & Spencer has launched its fifth store in Bangalore, India, at Koramangala.
- Listening is the watch word. Gyton, Georgi // British Baker;3/9/2012, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including the British Baker Lunch held February 29, 2012, business growth plans of craft chain Euphorium, and new in-store bakery concept of the retail chain Marks and Spencer PLC.
- Marks & Spencer launches loyalty card "step change". Hawthorne, Ellis // Grocer;10/17/2015, p6
The article reports on the members club to be launched by retail chain Marks & Spencer in a bid to capture customer loyalty with tailor-made offers and bonus rewards.
- My Week... by Baron Stuart Rose. Tush, Bill // Grocer;10/17/2015, p77
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as chief executive officer (CEO) of retail chain Marks & Spencer.
- The scarf that could. Barbieri, Annalisa // New Statesman;4/10/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4787, p13
In this article the author discusses a scarf admired by her boyfriend and that she purchased for him at the British retail chain Mark and Spencer. Once bought, the author noticed that many men were wearing the same item. On investigation she discovered that this type of scarf had proven to be...
- Paxar Helps Marks & Spencer Expands RFID Program. // Chain Store Age;May2006, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p170
The article reports that Marks & Spencer is expanding its radio-frequency identification (RFID) test to 53 stores in spring 2006. With the help of Paxar Corp., Marks & Spencer began testing RFID in 2003. Paxar is helping the chain achieve an item-level visibility of merchandise. Rick Bauer,...
- M&S to open M1 food store. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/19/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4278, p10
Reports on the partnership of Marks & Spencer with Compass's motorway service area operator Moto to open a trial roadside Simply Food store. Food products that will be sold by the store; Significance of the trial.
- Mills on...John Lewis. Mills, Dominic // Campaign;10/06/2000, Issue 40, p35
Focuses on the parallels between John Lewis department stores and Marks & Spencer PLC. Similarities of the advertising efforts of the chain stores; Description of the poster advertising campaign undertaken by John Lewis; Success of store operations; Suggested advertising campaign for the company.