Reshuffle follows Relyon md resignation
- Turnover Overstated: The Functional Taxonomy. Dalton, Dan R.; Todor, William D.; Krackhardt, David M. // Academy of Management Review;Jan1982, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p117
The issue is the measurement of turnover. The traditional reliance on a metric derived from a dichotomy which describes turnover as either voluntary or involuntary has the clear effect of overstating the gravity of turn- over for any organization. It also serves to perpetuate the notion that...
- SanciÃ³n y baja voluntaria / Justificantes y liquidaciÃ³n de subvenciones para formaciÃ³n. Morcillo Pineda, Miguel Ángel // Capital Humano;feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 273, p114
No abstract available.
- When an Executive Quits on the Job. Golightly, Henry O. // Business Horizons;Apr78, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Investigates the impact of executive resignation on the management performance of a company. Consideration on executive compensation plans; Implications of on-the-job retirement; Determination of market conditions to meet competitive challenges.
- Simplicity pays in profits, efficiency. Perlson, Michael R. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;08/31/98, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p7
Focuses on the influence of industrial management on employee quality and efficiency. Discussion on the reason why the advantages of scale and dominance of a company fail to translate into higher profitability; Overview on then natural tendency of businesses to become overly complex; Suggestion...
- Editorial. McIntosh, Malcolm // Journal of Corporate Citizenship;Autumn2008, Issue 31, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Michael Mason and Joan O'Mahony on post-territorial state and post-territorial corporate authority and Thomas Hemphill on gaining the public good through business efficiency.
- Introduction. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Landscaping, Nurs;2009, p9
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about running a successful business, another about working efficiently, and one about the different types of outdoor services.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Puffer, Sheila M. // Academy of Management Executive;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
The article discusses several reports published within the issue regarding business management.
- Efficiency allies `rationalize' fad. Ellis, Jeffrey R. // Plastics News;10/25/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p6
Comments on the use of supplier rationalization to promote industrial efficiency. Similarity with single-sourcing; Characteristics as a management fad; Effects of supplier rationalization on the presentation of product innovations; Costs of supplier rationalization to companies.
- Winning the performance-improvements stakes. Baldwin, Steven R.; Creek, Martin // Industry Week/IW;2/7/94, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on the selection criteria for performance-improvement approaches in the business community. Stakes; Implications of incremental improvement programs; Questions that need to be asked; Basis for selection; Targets.