JetBlue's Planned Expansion Into Boston Should Help Loan
- Southwest With A Twist. Grant, Elaine X. // Travel Agent;03/06/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the strengths of JetBlue Airways, a startup carrier that launched service from New York City's John F. Kennedy Airport to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on February 17, 2000. JetBlue's fleet of Airbus A320s equipped with leather seats and live satellite television; Plan to offer...
- Low-fare airlines have added services and remained profitable since Sept. 11. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;2/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p16
Highlights the growth experienced by low-fare airline JetBlue Airways in 2001, despite the events of September 11, 2001. Significance of JetBlue's filing of a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Comparison with the performance of larger carriers.
- Discount Airlines to Begin Service Between N.Y.-S.D. // San Diego Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p15
Reports on JetBlue Airways Corp.'s addition of Lindbergh Field in San Diego, California, to its list of destinations beginning summer 2003.
- JetBlue a Welcome Addition to Local Skies. // San Diego Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p34
Editorial. Comments on discount air carrier JetBlue Airways Corp.'s addition of flights to San Diego, California. JetBlue's prices; Reason of the airline for expanding into San Diego.
- JetBlue streaks into Syracuse. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);05/11/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports the availability of flights for Syracuse, New York by JetBlue Airlines. Impact on the business sector; Rate of JetBlue airfares; Passenger accommodations offered by the airline.
- Premium Jetblue seat. // Travel Daily;6/18/2013, p9
The article offers information on the introduction of premium seats in its new Airbus A321s airplanes by the U.S. low-cost carrier, JetBlue Airways Corp.
- JetBlue Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;11/23/2009, p6
The article reports on the launching of the daily San Francisco-Fort Lauderdale service by JetBlue Airways Corp. boarding an A320.
- JetBlue adds DFW. // Travel Daily;5/3/2012, p6
The article reports on the launch of JetBlue Airways Corp.'s route connecting Boston, Massachusetts and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Jetblue Will Start Nonstop Flights From Boston To Detroit. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Nov2013, p39
The article reports that new nonstop flights to be started by JetBlue Airways Corp. from Boston Logan Airport to Detroit from March 10, 2014.