Fitch Removes N.J. Debt From Negative, Affirms GOs
- Despite Drop in Tax Revenue, City Makes the Grade Fiscally. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p10
The article reports on the unreserved fund balance that stays the same despite on the drop in property and sales tax revenue in San Diego county, California. Fitch Ratings Ltd. rated stable to city's U.S. 116 million dollar in certificates of participation to revenue bonds that were issued...
- Citing Poor Tax Collections, Fitch Places Rhode Island on Negative Watch. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32759, p4
The article reports on the negative tax collection rating of Fitch Ratings Ltd. on the $1.5 billion outstanding general obligation (GO) and state appropriation-backed bonds in Rhode Island. The lease participation certificates, public projects and convention center revenue bonds are rated poor...
- MISSOURI: Brentwood TIF Bonds Drop. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/6/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33245, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgrades the tax increment financing (TIF) refunding and improvement revenue bonds for the Brentwood Square Project in Missouri. Fitch has revised the ratings of the project from A-minus to BBB-plus because of its exposure to retail volatility and...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.
- Fitch downgrades Fresno's credit rating. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article discusses the report issued by bond rating service Fitch Ratings Ltd. which downgrades the credit rating bonds backed by the economically assailed general fund of Fresno, California.