West Virginia School Agency Finalizing Bond Purchase Agreement for $140M Deal
- Pennsylvania Agency Supplying Loan Bond Info to IRS. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p5
The article reports on the revelation of the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency regarding its compliance of the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) requirements for the review of its student-loan bonds.
- Massachusetts Treasurer's Bill Includes New School Bonding Agency. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p4
Reports on the creation of a new agency for school bonding included in a legislation in Massachusetts. Aim of the creation of the authority for schools to be able to bond for school projects; Order of Governor Mitt Romney for the issuance of general obligation debt to solve the problems of...
- Illinois Finance Authority Gives Nod To $300M of Debt for Universities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p4
Reports on the preliminary approval of the Illinois Finance Authority to two bonds sales to benefit the University of Chicago and DePaul University. Construction of a new graduate school of business building and a research facility; Renovation and infrastructure improvements to Hyde Park campus;...
- Texas School Bond Guarantor To Boost Size After IRS Ruling. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p1
Reports on the anticipation of a private letter ruling from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service approving a request to expand the capacity of state's Permanent School Fund (PSF) as a guarantor for school bonds by the Texas Education Agency. Appropriation of funds to back bonds guaranteed under...
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- Bixby Busts Bond Record. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p9
The article reports on the approval of 60 million U.S. dollars bond package by more than 83% of voters in Tulsa County Independent School District No. 4 in Bixby, Oklahoma in April 2010.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.