Import Export Prices Rose in Oct
- LP/Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Jun99, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p42
Presents the results of the liquid petroleum and gas stock index as of June 1999.
- CCN and CCR Index. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p7
The article presents information on the CCN and CCR Index in which it dropped 2 percentage points based on the marketing prices of 103 petrochemical products in the Chinese market.
- Update. // Traffic World;12/6/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 49, p36
Presents several graphs and charts depicting the price index of various petroleum products in the U.S.
- Import Price Index Rises 1.4% in April. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the increasing price index for U.S. import. Growth of the petroleum prices; Revision of gains.
- Jan. Import, Export Price Indexes Rise. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p2
Reports on the escalation of the U.S. import price index. Prediction of an import price index increase; Recovery of the price of petroleum imports.
- Industrial product and raw materials prices lower. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;1/11/2002, p6
Reports the decline of the price index for industrial products and raw materials in Canada. Factors contributing to the decline in the prices of industrial products; Increase in the prices of lumber and wood products; Decrease in the prices of petroleum and coal products.
- Lithuania output prices decline in March. // Regional Today;04/09/2013, p1
The article reports on the 2% decline of Lithuania's producer price index, not including petroleum products, on an annual basis in March 2013, turning the 0.8% growth seen in the previous month, as reported by the Vilnius-based Department of Statistics on April 8.
- Index comparisons. // Electrical World;Sep98, Vol. 212 Issue 9, p5
Presents statistical information on stock index comparisons in the petroleum industry. Details on the performance of several companies; Information on the companies which performed favorably in the index; Identification of the five most volatile companies.
- Petrochemical price index shows continued increases. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the continuing growth of the prices in the global petrochemicals business wherein Platts Global Petrochemical Index (PGPI) went up 10.4%.