Who would you choose?
- THE HUNT FOR THE PSYCHIC NEED. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p43
Presents insights for identifying the needs of customers. Description of the selling situation; Behaviors of sales engineer; Reasons for common customers request; Consideration of the product by sales engineers in selling.
- Winners know their customers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p31
Emphasizes on knowledge of customer preferences in the U.S. furniture industry and trade. Universality of the principle in business; Opening of stores among furniture retailers; Intensification of promotion among the retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p6
Presents question and answer advisory related to furniture industry in Great Britain. Suitability and comfortability of products; Liability of retailers over consumers; Rights of consumers.
- Specialists still winning the furniture retail battle. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p15
Focuses on the preference of people for furniture shopping in Great Britain. Advancement of Specialists on the preference; Percentage on consumer research result; Presentation of charts on product purchasing.
- Shoppers need information as much inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p19
Focuses on the consumer preference for a retail store specializing in furniture. Reference to consumer perception; Advantage of a furniture to be appealing; Common characteristic of furniture and floorcoverings market.
- Buyers look to keep momentum going. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p4
Assesses the attitude among furniture buyers in the U.S. Domination of home office, leather and microfiber upholstery furniture among buyer demand; Interest of buyers in case goods; Focus of individual furniture makers.
- Smart questions make you look smart, dumb questions... Gitomer, Jeffrey // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/14/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p19A
Provides insights into the dumbest questions asked by the sales personnel. Ignorance about the customer preferences; Level of prices; Quality of customer service.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p29
Reports developments in the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain as of August 2001. Distribution of brochures highlighting the restored Chippendale State Bed; Acquisition of a 12 feet sofa from Italian manufacturer Promemoria by pop star Robbie Williams; Percentage of people preferring...
- Pining for colour. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p20
Discusses the potential impact of consumers' preference for richly colored wood on furniture companies using softwood in Great Britain. Factors attributing to consumers' increasing interest in furniture made of softwood; European Commission's introduction of the Solvent Emissions Directive to...