- Somnus seeks center ground. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p4
Reports the relaunching of Somnus Beds from Harrison Beds. Introduction of the Revolution pocket spring system; Plans on the reorganization of the company; Exhibition of several Evolution base unit models.
- Harrison boosts capacity. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p5
Reports that Leeds, England-based manufacturer Harrison Beds has doubled its factory floorspace. Statement of owners Peter and Simon Spinks on the factors influencing the move; Significance of the spare capacity for the production of the Somnus range; Citation of other expansion plans of...
- Harrison's accolade. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p4
Reports that Harrison Beds' Revolution spring system has been named as Millennium Product by the Design Council as part of its Millennium Project to promote innovative products.
- New suit for Bed Tailor. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Harrison Beds will revamp its Bed Tailor range, including models of the Revolution spring in the mattress and the Evolution spring in the base.
- Harrison concentrates on opening new accounts. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on Harrison Beds' focus on securing contracts at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Price range for the company's product line.
- Harrison no turn mattress is 2 Easy. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the launch of the 2 Easy, a pocketed spring unit bed by Harrison Beds. Intention of the company to solve problems of sway in a vertically double unit; Features of the spring unit bed; Range of prices for the beds.
- Harrison beds revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p5
Describes the revamped Mattress Maker range of Harrison Beds. Features of the mattresses; Prices of the mattresses.
- Harrison extends Bed Tailor Collection. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p3
Focuses on the decision by Harrison Beds to beef up its pocket spring offering with Bed Tailor Collection. Retail prices for the collection; Major bed models to be introduced by the company; Features of the firm's At Home show from November 16-20, 1997.
- Train of thought for the future. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p7
Comments on the expansion plans of Harrison beds in the furniture industry in Great Britain according to chairman Peter Spinks.