- Hitachi launches Sales Generator. // Cabinet Maker;3/6/2009, Issue 5626, p6
The article reports on the launch of Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance's Sales Generator, an online marketing system to help retail customers target consumers in Great Britain. It states that the system will provide individual outlets with a set of marketing tools to help drive their business and...
- Multiple chooses finance group for 'difficult period' // Optometry Today;4/24/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the selection of Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance to provide point of sale (POS) credit facilities by Optical Express, a chain of opticians and laser clinics in Cumbernauld, Lanarkshire, Scotland. According to Stewart Mein, group finance director at Optical Express, they...
- Online approval. // Credit Management;Mar2009, p11
The article reviews the web site PaybyFinance online credit approval system from Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Jul2010, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry. Statistics have shown a steady rise in hits to the new consumer section of the website of the Credit Services Association (CSA). Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance will provide accelerated payment facilities to British Gas...
- ZapMe! reports first finances following October IPO. // Electronic Education Report;02/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p7
Informs on the financial results for ZapMe! Corp., a provider of technology and online educational content to schools, in the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Falling export orders will lead to fall in UK profitability. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p9
Reports that the profitability of British companies has increased in the last six years to 1998 according to an Experian Corporate Health Check. Average return of capital; Factors influencing the increase in manufacturing output, increased domestic demand and productivity improvements.
- Billboard's bombshell. Pittendrigh, Peter // Finance Week;08/20/99, p80
Reports on South Africa-based Billboard's warnings on lower-than-expected profits for the interim period to the end of August 1999. Impact of costs associated with the firm's advertising subsidiary The Agency; Effects of the economic slump on the firm's profits.
- Managers should think firm value, not profits. Petty, J. William // Baylor Business Review;Fall1993, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p19
Examines the significance of company earnings. Value of company based on earnings; Concern on short term instead of long term; Underinvestment in assets in the United States.
- The revival of corporate profitability in the United States. Rippe, Richard D. // Business Economics;Jan1996, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p35
Discusses the major shift in corporate profitability in the United States. Factors that contributed in the surge in profitability; Implications of the improved profitability on financial markets and capital formation; Stimulation of capital spending.