Collins and Hayes rises above weak market
- Leather up but sales down at Collins&Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Reports on the business performance of British furniture manufacturer Collins & Hayes in the first half of 2002. Decline in sales; Growth in leather upholstery products.
- Profits reach upwards for demerged Collins and Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p1
Reports on the increase of the pre-tax profits of upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes in England. Range of the amount of turnover of the company; Financial statements of the company after demerging from Aquarius Group; Growth of the sales of leather covered furniture.
- Administrators named for C&H. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p3
The article announces that James Money and David Crawshaw of KPMG were appointed joint administrative receivers of Collins & Hayes in Sussex, England.
- No let up yet for 'zooming' leather sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p6
Forecasts a continuous sales growth on the leather upholstery industry in Great Britain. Evidences of growth signals presented by Collins & Hayes Chief Executive Cile Gilham; Accountability of leather upholstery for half of Collins and Hayes sales; Increase in the production of Collins and Hayes.
- Collins & Hayes ends 15 month search for buyer as Aquarius bids potential ...12.8m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p3
Reports on bathroom product company Aquarius Group's acquisition of upholstery manufacturer Collins & Hayes. Terms of the agreement; Commercial potential of the acquisition; Company repositioning.
- C&H set for European push. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p2
Reports that upholstery maker Collins & Hayes is starting a major export sales drive. Opening of a showroom in the Netherlands in November 1998; Appointment of Jamie Flinterman as export manager; Rate of expansion of the company's customer base in Great Britain.
- Losses widen at Collins and Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2015, Issue 5917, p6
The article reports on the widening losses of upholstery manufacturer Collins & Hayes Ltd. in 2014 due to the decisions of retailers to exit or subside their presence in the furniture market in Great Britain.
- Collins and Hayes says goodbye to a loyal friend. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2014, Issue 5913, p6
The article announces that Bruce Cowen is retiring as area sales manager and agent of upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes.
- Bank gets tough over pension. // Cabinet Maker;3/2/2007, Issue 5527, p3
The article reports that Collins & Hayes (C&H) in Great Britain has been told by its bankers that it must scale back its proposed payments into the company's pension fund if it is to retain its support. C&H has breached banking covenants after a customer extended its credit terms by 60 days and...