- Newsstand Sales Down 6 Percent in First Quarter. MICKEY, BILL // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jun2011, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p30
The article reports on a decline in the retail sales and revenues of newsstand research and data firm MagNet Ltd. in the first quarter of 2011.
- Sales plunge for Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p6
The article reports that Magnet Ltd. and its British sister firms saw sales drop by 9% in the first quarter of 2005. While sales were hit by the downturn, deliveries were also affected as Magnet smoothed out production at its Darlington factory as it progresses towards its Â£ 5 million move to...
- Magnet kitchens rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Magnet in Great Britain. Reason for the increase of the company's kitchen product sale; Estimated growth of share in the market; Rise in the firm's operating profit.
- Reed relay firm doubles sales with acquisition. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;7/16/2003, Issue 2108, p12
Reports on the increase in the sales revenue of reed relay supplier Crydom Magnetics with acquisition of sensor manufacturer TAV Engineering. Products manufactured by TAV; Reason for the increase in the Crydom's turnover in the fluids handling markets.
- Magnet creates DVD to back sale. // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2006, p10
The article reports that Magnet Ltd. is embarking on a DVD giveaway to support its summer sale campaign. The disc by kitchen specialist features celebrity chef Aldo Zilli cooking four recipes in kitchens from Magnet's four main ranges. The disc will be distributed in stores from the end of July...
- Magnet increases market share as profits rise ...7.2m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p5
Highlights the financial performance of fitted bedroom and kitchen retailer Magnet Ltd. Increase in operating profits and sales; Effect of the labor strike on the company's financial performance.
- Magnet chain attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p2
Reports on the financial performance of kitchen and bedroom chain Magnet for the six months ending March 28, 1998. Increase in sales; Increase in average order values; Rise in operating margins.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports that Magnet has signed an agreement with Imation Corp. for radiology products.
- Magnet looks to create new supply chain links. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p23
The article reports on Magnet Ltd. which has been awarded a 285,000 dollars contract by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology, under which Magnet will train manufacturing companies in the country to work in the new industries.