- Magnet invest Â£3/4m in social housing push. // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2008, p5
The article focuses on the plan by Magnet, one known kitchen specialist in England, to target the social housing market in the southeast part of the country through their Magnet Trade Channel. The company regards the sector to be a great investment opportunity. To actualize its plan, the company...
- DTZ attracts Magnet asset management brief. // Estates Gazette;1/4/2003, Issue 301, p13
Reports on the selection of DTZ to deal with all the agency and asset management issues relating to the retail store investments of kitchens and joinery products retailer Magnet in Great Britain. Number of properties of DTZ; Details of the responsibilities of DTZ.
- Magnet increases market share as profits rise ...7.2m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p5
Highlights the financial performance of fitted bedroom and kitchen retailer Magnet Ltd. Increase in operating profits and sales; Effect of the labor strike on the company's financial performance.
- Magnet chain attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p2
Reports on the financial performance of kitchen and bedroom chain Magnet for the six months ending March 28, 1998. Increase in sales; Increase in average order values; Rise in operating margins.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports that Magnet has signed an agreement with Imation Corp. for radiology products.
- Magnet looks to create new supply chain links. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p23
The article reports on Magnet Ltd. which has been awarded a 285,000 dollars contract by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology, under which Magnet will train manufacturing companies in the country to work in the new industries.
- Magnet could be worth ...180m. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p2
Reports the increase of sales of Magnet company in Great Britain. Contribution of Magnet to Parent Berisford; Assessment of the net value; Business operation of Magnet.
- Magnet lifts sales. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Focuses on the increase in the sales of kitchen and bedroom retailer Magnet PLC as of April 1, 2000.
- Profits jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the operating profits of British fitted kitchen and bedroom retailer Magnet for the period ended September 30, 2000.