Kansas Department of Transportation Plans $361 Million Refunding Deal
- Mobile, Ala., Readies $64M for Drainage, Debt Restructuring. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32418, p4
The article reports on the general obligation deal to provide new money for drainage improvements in Mobile, Alabama. The bonds will be insured by Ambac Assurance Corp. with Raymond James & Associates Inc. as book runners. The deal would also restructure the city's debt wherein the remaining...
- Uruguay: Help On The Way. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p9
Reports on the plan of the government of Uruguay to launch a voluntary debt restructuring plan. Effect of debt swaps on bonds; Information on the country's funding deal with the International Monetary Fund; Suggestions on how the government can deal with its financial challenges.
- Faced With Crowded Calendar, New York City Delays GO Offering. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p3
Announces the rescheduling of debt by officials of New York City. Value of the general obligation offering; Plan of city officials to sell Health and Hospitals Corp. bonds; Schedule on the closure of general obligation sale.
- Jyothi Labs To Re-Structure INR 600 cr Debt Through Preferential Allotment, NCDs. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/17/2013, p14
The article reports on the plan of consumer goods company Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. for a debt restructure through non-convertible debenture (NCD) issue.
- Endowed High Chair Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p9
The article focuses on the bill signed by Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry which authorizes the debt restructuring of a 2006 bond issue providing funds for endowed chairs at the universities and colleges in the state.
- Vultures profit from Greek tragedy. WATSON, JONATHAN // IBA Global Insight;Aug2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p7
This article discusses the bond payment made by the Greek government to investors who rejected the debt restructuring deal agreed by the previous administration in May 2012. The Dart Management, a secretive investment fund based in the Cayman Islands, owned almost 90 per cent of the payout. The...
- Degussa to Issue Euro Denominated Bond. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p6
Reports the plan of Degussa AG to roll out a euro denominated bond to help it reschedule its debt.
- Huntsman Restructures Debt; Family to Cede 49.9% Stake. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p9
Focuses on the financial structuring of the bond debts of Huntsman Corp. Implications of the restructuring for the firm's chemical holdings; Authority and ownership left to the Huntsman family after the restructuring; Background on Huntsman International.
- North Texas Tollway Agency Readies $107 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p3
Reports on the plans of North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) to issue $107 million worth of refunding revenue bonds. Ratings of the bond issue by various credit rating agencies; Issue to be part of debt restructuring of more than $1 billion; Reasons behind upgraded ratings for NTTA by...