Senate Won't Debate $36 Billion HUD Spending Package
- HUD DEREGULATES SMALL AGENCIES. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the release of the deregulation rules of the U.S. Housing and Urban Development in the country. Effects of the rules on various housing programs in the country; Expansion of public expenditures; Increase of public housing units.
- House OKs HUD funding measure. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p7
Reports on the United States House of Representatives' approval of legislation that would provide $27.4 billion to the Department of Housing & Urban Development for fiscal year 2000.
- House Panel Passes HUD Bill, Rejects Bush Section 8 Reforms. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p3
Reports on the U.S. House Appropriations Committee's approval of the fiscal 2005 spending package for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. Comparison with the agency's funding for the 2004 fiscal year; Reforms proposed by U.S. President George W. Bush's administration which was...
- Senate Appropriations Panel Boosts HUD Budget by $700 Million. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p4
Reports on the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee's approval of the fiscal 2005 spending package for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. Funding of various programs under the proposed package; Comparison with the spending package approved by the House.
- (DISABILITIES) HUD Offers $26.3M for Fair Housing Initiatives. // Community Health Funding Week;7/31/2009, p9
The article presents information the government funding for the Fair Housing Initiatives Program of the U.S. Housing & Urban Development Department. Qualified Fair Housing Enforcement Organizations (QFHOs), Fair Housing Enforcement Organizations (FHOs), public or private nonprofits are eligible...
- HUD Bill Spotlights Problems with FHA. // National Mortgage News;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p37
Reports on the approval of HUD appropriations bill, which is sharply critical of the Federal Housing Administration single-family program, by a Senate committee in the U.S. Description of the FHA; Reaction over the Bush administration's proposal to start a FHA zero downpayment program for...
- House to Take Up $410B Omnibus Package. FUNK, YNNE; DUTTON, AUDREY // Bond Buyer;2/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33069, p5
The article reports that the House is set to study the proposed $410 billion fiscal 2009 omnibus spending package in the U.S. The said package includes nine fiscal 209 bills to fund government agencies, like $40.7 billion for transportation infrastructure and $41.5 billion for the Department of...
- Appropriations Mixed Bag for HUD. // National Mortgage News;6/20/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the approval of the fiscal 2006 Department of Housing and Urban Development funding bill by the House Transportation, Treasury and the Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Subcommittee in the U.S. Allocation of money for the Community Development Block Grant program; Rejection...
- Granting relief to small shops struck by Sandy. KALTWASSER, JARED // njbiz;5/6/2013, p1
The article reports on the approval of 1.8 billion dollar spending plan by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on April 29, 2013, which includes a grant program for small business affected by Hurricane Sandy. Since the announcement, more than 300 businesses had registered for...