Final Liberty Bond OK Ready for DeNiron Hotel Project in Lower Manhattan
- N.Y. Libert Board Likely to Green-Light $600M Power Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p3
Reports that the New York's Liberty Development Corp. was expected to give preliminary approval to the sale of Liberty bonds. Finance of a megawatt power plant in New York City; Declaration of intent made by the Liberty Development Corp.; Finalization of the financing.
- Sports Museum Seeks 19 Cents on the DoUarfor $57M of Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p3
The article reports that Sports Museum of American is seeking bondholder approval to allow $57 million of debt initially sold to finance its development in Manhattan, New York City to be purchased at less than 19 cents. The New York Liberty Development Corp. issued $52 million of tax-exempt...
- Largest Issues: October 2011. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p23
A chart is presented which shows the largest bond issues of various issuers in the U.S. in October 2011, including New York Liberty Development Corp., Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp., and Ohio State University.
- New York Board Gives Developer a Nod on Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p40
Reports on the approval of Liberty Development Corp. for the sale of Liberty bonds for FC Beekman Associates LLC, which was established by Forest City Ratner Cos. in New York City. Estimates on the total value of the bonds; Purpose of the bonds; Inclusion of Forest City Ratner's proposed project...
- Liberty Board OKs Notes to Keep Power Plant Project Alive. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p3
Reveals that New York City-based Liberty Development Corp. voted to sell taxable variable-rate revenue notes ahead of tax-exempt, long term Liberty bonds. Terms of the deal.
- N.Y. Agency to Re-Offer WTC Bonds, 'Re-Escrow' Proceeds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33395, p5
The article reports on the plans of the New York Liberty Development Corp. to re-offer bonds sold in 2010 to finance development at the World Trade Center site on behalf of developer Silverstein Properties Inc. and adjust the proceeds to at least a month.
- Munis Soar as EU Woes Push Buyers to Safety. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p2
The article offers information on the muni and bond markets wherein muni continued to soar. According to a New York trader, the muni market will continue to underperform as the flight-to-quality trade continues. It adds that the issuance in the primary market have several deals over 500 million...
- Midtown Marketing. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York Liberty Development Corp. to issue 650 million dollars of refunding Liberty bonds on behalf of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the Durst Organization, owners of the Midtown Manhattan office tower One Bryant Park in New York City. It notes that the...
- Big Deals Planned From Both Coasts as L.A., N.Y. Set Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p7
The article offers updates related to bond market in California and New York. California's Bay Area Toll Authority taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) has been sold for 1.5 billion dollars. New York Liberty Development Corp. is planning to issue Liberty bonds on behalf of the Bank of America...