Delaware Housing Refunding Aimed at Lower Mortgage Rates
- State reports. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p54
Presents news briefs concerning public housing programs in different states in the United States. Program of the Delaware State Housing Authority to spur housing initiatives; Awards given to the South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority; Legislation on housing model passed...
- Delaware Housing Agency Readies $125M For Largest Issue to Date. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p8
The article reports on the sale of $125 million of fixed-rate single-family mortgage revenue bonds by the Delaware State Housing Authority. The sale will consist of $120 million of new money and $5 million of refunding debt. One of the challenges of the deal is that delinquencies for whole loans...
- Gary, Ind., Makes Rare Market Foray for Housing Project. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p3
Reports on Gary, Indiana's $20.2 million mortgage revenue bond refunding deal on behalf of a housing project. Conversion of the variable-rate bonds issued for the project to fixed rate; Benefits from the opening of casino boats.
- Moody's: Whole Loan Single-Family Mortgage Sector Remains Strong. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31119, p5
Reports that the state housing finance agency (HFA) single-family mortgage revenue bond sector in the United States continues to enjoy a favorable outlook despite the softening national economy, according to a report from Moody's Investors Service. Financial status of HFAs; Ratings of four of...
- Housing. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p28A
Reports on the performance of housing bonds in the United States for the first half of 1997. Bond volume; Single-family mortgage revenue bonds; Issuance; Factors for the surge; Alternatives to issuing tax-exempt bonds; Yields.
- Delaware. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p51
Reports on the Delaware State Housing Authority's approval of a 238,550-dollar Housing Development Fund grant for a community revitalization project called the Pavilion at Cornerstone. Details of the Cornerstone initiative; Features of Cornerstone townhouses.
- House Money. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Focuses on the plans of California Housing Finance Agency to issue home mortgage revenue bonds. Ratings of the bonds affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Factors underlying the bond ratings; Implication of the bonds.
- N.Y. Low-Income Senior Housing Complex in Technical Default. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32698, p3
The article reports on the technical default of mortgage bonds for low-income senior housing apartment complex in Rochester, New York. The state Housing Finance Agency (HFA) sold the federally taxable refunding bonds to refinance the 69-unit apartment complex. In 2004, the bonds official...
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. is seeking out bankers. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p36
Focuses on Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s search for senior underwriters to handle single-family mortgage revenue bond deals that would go the negotiated route in 1998. Reputation of the corporation as one of the state's most active bond issuers; Part of transition to an independent entity;...