Ohio Powerhouse Seasongood Opens a 2d Office in Its Home State
- As Some Firms Fade Away, Seasongood & Mayer Keeps on Going. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p7
Profiles Seasongood & Mayer, a bond underwriter in Ohio. Focus on municipal bonds in Ohio and northern Kentucky; Ranking among advisers of Ohio's public finance deals; Staff; Competition; Future.
- Seasongood & Mayer to hire compliance consultant as part of settlement. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on Seasongood & Mayer's hiring of an independent consultant to review its compliance and supervisory procedures. Settlement reached with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- RBC Unit Completes Cincinnati Deal. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/20/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 118, p9
This article reports that RBC Capital Markets of New York, a Royal Bank of Canada unit, has completed its acquisition of Seasongood & Mayer LLC of Cincinnati, Ohio's top public finance firm and an underwriter of municipal debt. As part of the deal, RBC also acquired Seasongood Asset Management....
- Cincinnati Schools Sell $480 Million; Cash Yields Rise 3 to 5 Basis Points. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p2
Reports developments on bond issuance in the U.S. as of October 16, 2003. Amount on the unlimited-tax general obligation bond loan issued by the Cincinnati School District; Pricing of general obligation bonds by Seasongood & Mayer; Insurer to the bonds issued by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.
- RBC Grabs Another Firm in Ohio's Seasongood. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/19/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32653, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Seasongood & Mayer LLC by RBC Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. The move was designed to bolster RBC's presence in yet another high-issue state and was first announced at the end of April 2007. Meanwhile, former managing principal at Seasongood Todd Braff...
- RBC Strikes Deal to Acquire Seasongood & Mayer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p37
The article reports on the agreement of RBC Capital Markets Inc. to acquire Seasongood & Mayer LLC to increase its edge as an underwriter in the U.S. The two firms' top management praised the union as one that serves the interest of both firms, with RBC adding 30 Seasongood staffs, while...
- Ohio Elections Highlight School Funding Hurdles. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p4
Reports that elections on March 2, 2004 in Ohio highlight funding hurdles schools face. Ohio Supreme Court ruling that the state's formula for funding schools is unconstitutional; Governor Bob Taft's need to find an equitable way; Concerns expressed by David Conley, a principal with Seasongood...
- Competitor intelligence professionals organize. // Marketing News;1/30/87, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the creation of the Society of Competitor Intelligence Professionals (CSIP). It was created to provide training and education for its membership and develop professional standards and practices. CSIP chairman of promotions committee David Conley cites the number of...
- College Knowledge: An Interview with David Conley. Richardson, Joan // Phi Delta Kappan;Sep2010, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p28
An interview is presented with author and college teacher David T. Conley. Conley discusses his interest in the educational issue of college readiness among high school students. He states that the development of cognitive strategies for learning is the most important aspect of preparation for...