Fort Worth Could Bond for Proposed TIF 'Vision'
- Fort Worth talks possible bond election. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;9/3/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p15
The article focuses on Fort Worth City Manager Tom Higgins' statement during a meeting at Colonial Country Club on August 29, 2012 that emergency bond elections can be held on January 2013 based on City Council approval, despite May and November being the months that Texas allows such elections.
- Higgins retires as Fort Worth city manager after 30 years. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;10/21/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p6
The article announces retirement of Tom Higgins, who had been working as the city manager in municipal service at Fort Worth in Texas.
- Fort Worth proposes international resources center. Master, Rachel S. // Business Press;8/23/96, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p3
Reports on Fort Worth, Texas officials' proposal for an international trade resource center, which forms part of the Strategy 2000 initiative to diversify the city's economic base. Aim to establish Fort Worth as an international city; Site search and selection.
- Cowtown, a model city: Willis, Belinda // Business Press;05/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Dorothy Robyn, one of the Bill Clinton administration's top economic advisers, cited Fort Worth, Texas's success in job creation and retraining in the wake of defense downsizing. Celebration of the anniversary of the Business Assistance Center.
- Like Fort Worth, the Business Press marches on. Connor, Richard // Fort Worth Business Press;12/23/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p55
In the article, the author recalls his career with the periodical and mentions several events of last 25 years, as of December 2013, which contributed to economic and social development of Fort Worth, Texas. He also discusses the role of the periodical in development of the region. He discusses...
- A QUARTER-CENTURY OF NEWS. Nishimura, Scott // Fort Worth Business Press;12/23/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p15
The article discusses the chronicler of the business community in Fort Worth, Texas and North Central Texas and also presents a time line related to historic business events of the region since 198 to 2013.
- SETTING THE STAGE. Nishimura, Scott // Fort Worth Business Press;12/23/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p17
The article discusses the efforts of business community of Fort Worth, Texas that includes businessmen Bob Bolen and Bob Jameson to bring the U.S. federal government's currency plant to the city and also presents a timeline related to important businesses events of the city from 1991 to 1994.
- THE TURNAROUND. Nishimura, Scott // Fort Worth Business Press;12/23/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p20
The article discusses the transition of the West Seventh Street in Fort Worth, Texas as a prime location in the city and also presents a time line related to the important business events in city from 1995 to 2001.
- MIRACLE MIX. Nishimura, Scott // Fort Worth Business Press;12/23/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p22
The article discusses the development of hospitals, retails and parking at northwest corner of South Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue in Fort Worth, Texas in last 25 years, as of December 2013 and presents a time line related to important business events in the city from 1998 to 2001.