- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.400% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction bills.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31534, p2
Presents news briefs related to the financial sector of the U.S. as of December 16, 2002. Increase in tender rates of the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills; Sale of four-week discount bills by the department; Comparison of fluctuations in index points of the National Association of Home...
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.430% High. newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p2
Reports on the U.S. Department of Treasury's auction of five-year notes.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.737% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reveals that the U.S. Treasury auctioned two-year notes at a 1.737 percent yield.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Buy Back Up to $1.75 Billion. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to buy back several of its outstanding bond issues that mature between February 2015 and August 2019. Settlement date of the issues; Closing time of the issues.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Weeks Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell 19 billion dollars of the four-week discount bills. Auction of the bills to refund the maturing bills; Details of the date of issuance and maturity of the bills.
- Treasury: Power Output, But Few Other Bond Rules Due by June 30. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;5/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31385, p1
Reports the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to release a bond-related regulatory item in Washington. Finalization of the electricity output regulations; Rules on the governance of allocating and accounting in private-activity bonds; Views of attorney-adviser for tax-exempt bonds Steve...
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.630%, 1.630%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports the increase in the tender rates for the discount bills of the Treasury Department in the United States. Percentage of the increase; Coupon equivalents; Price for the discount bills; Media bid for the 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports the sale of four-week discount bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.