Chance to win celebrity table
- Wood Bros. training schools receive high marks. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p102
Reports on the Wood Bros. Industries' training schools held in Lincoln, Nebraska. Sessions offered to participants; Manufacturers of commercial and residential water conditioning equipment; Contact information.
- Old charm, new idea. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p4
Reports that Wood Brothers and Outline Upholstery have joined forces to produce and launch the five piece Camelot range of showwood upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Fabric; Furniture base.
- This week. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p2
Reports that Wood Brothers has been awarded four Production Guild Marks from the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers covering its entire range of Old Charm Furniture.
- Old Charm will come with a lifetime guarantee. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on Wood Brothers' plan to introduce a lifetime guarantee on its Old Charm cabinet range at The 1999 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Exclusions from the guarantee; Cabinet manufacturer Arthur Brett's plan to launch a collection of products influenced by English furniture of the...
- New lines for Wood Bros' 75th anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p3
Reports on Wood Brothers Industries' unveiling of 11 cabinet models at the Furniture Show in January 1999 as part of the company's celebration of its 75th anniversary. Description of the products to be launched; Features.
- Untitled (granite monopoly board). // Stone World;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
Features a granite monopoly board, created by Chris Castle of Rensselaer Monument Incorporated. Where the board was displayed; Material used to color the etching.
- Monopoly CD-ROM game makes debut. // Playthings;Nov95, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p42
Announces the release of `Monopoly' CD-ROM game in the US, on the eve of the 60th anniversary year of the Monopoly game, as reported on November 1, 1995. Features of one of the animations of the game.
- Monopoly online. Hales, Dianne // Working Mother;Jan96, p64
Features Monopoly CD-ROM from Parker Brothers. Possibility of playing online; Cost.
- Board with life? Hodenfield, Chris // Golf Digest;Jul97, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p22
Features the golf edition of the Monopoly board game. Contact information.