Everyone's a winner
- Bright new look for Maskreys in Bristol. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2003, Issue 5334, p6
Describes Maskreys' redevelopment of its Bristol, England furniture store. New lighting; Full air conditioning of the store.
- Maskreys warehouse looks up in Cardiff. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p8
Reports on the multi-million investment of furniture company Maskrey on its Cardiff warehouse. Objective of the investment; Operational benefits that will be derived from the initiative; Improvements and installations for the facility.
- Sales still up at 110. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2008, Issue 5615, p4
The article reports that the furniture retail firm Maskreys has had a double-digit increase in sales, as it celebrates its 110th year of trading, in November 2008. The firm invested 30,000 pounds in its soft furnishing department and launched an online service in 2008. Founded in 1898 in...
- Exploit store success online. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p9
The author reflects on the launching of transactional website and furniture village by upmarket Welsh retailer Maskrey in Great Britain. He looks at how online trading success on its operation. The author believes that Maskrey's online investment would give retailers the possibility to trade...
- Straight to the point-honestly. // Cabinet Maker;12/1/2006, Issue 5516, p51
The article presents an interview with Marc Le Peltier, managing director of Maskreys. When asked about how did he started in business of furniture industry, he refers that he was a trader in the City of London, England. Le Peltier stated that he admired the full commitment of Gordon Russell to...
- Maskreys properties receiving 'very good interest'. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p8
The article reports on the closedown of independent retailer Maskreys' three stores and distribution centre in Great Britain after the retirement of its chairman Robert Maskrey in September 2010.
- Independent retailer shuts up shop after 112 years trading. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p10
The article reports on the closure of the design-led furniture retailer Maskreys in Great Britain.
- Maskreys smashes charity target. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p41
Reports that furniture retailer Maskreys has reached its target of raising 25,000 pounds for the Welsh homelessness charity Shelter Cymru at a gala dinner on March 8, 1999. Items auctioned during the gala dinner; Celebrities gracing the affair.
- Maskreys' flagship store cold. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2011, Issue 5725, p5
The article reports that former furniture retailer Maskreys' flagship store in Cardiff, Great Britain was sold to property development company, PMG for around 1 million euros which is said to be below the initial asking price.