Trade Mart eyes up UK and Germany for expansion
- Agents poised to sell H-M properties. // Furniture/Today;09/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
Reports that furniture retailer Heilig-Meyers has named DJM Asset Management and Trammel Crow Co. as its real estate agents to sell the leases and properties of the stores owned by the firm in the United States. Number of stores to be closed; Reorganization under Chapter 11 bankruptcy; Range of...
- The real art of the deal. Aldrich Jr., N.W. // Inc.;Nov88, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p78
Profiles Trammell Crow, America's biggest landlord and one of its richest men. Tells about his style of work; Childhood; Early career; Need to change as years went on; Philosophy.
- Work begins on Trammell Crow's Enterprise Business Center. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;May97, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p12
Announces the start of construction on Trammell Crow Co.'s Enterprise Business Center, a state-of-the-art speculative office/assembly and distribution facility in Allen, Texas.
- Big business. // Business Press;10/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p13
Reports that Trammel Crow Co. will acquire a tract of land at Texas for a major industrial park.
- Trammell Crow plans spec space. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;8/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p1
Reports on Trammell Crow Co.'s plan to develop a speculative distribution facility in Arlington, Texas. Features; Services to be offered.
- Trammell Crow to build Irving office projects. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;06/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
Reports that Trammell Crow Co. plans to develop speculative office buildings at its recently acquired land property in Irving, Texas. Details of the planned buildings; Company background.
- Trammell Crow Co. switches gears to survive. Newman, Jeff // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p21A
Features Dallas, Texas-based Trammel Crow Co. Sam Gillespie as managing director of Trammell's office in Indiana; Estimated worth of the properties developed by Trammel; Impact of the standstill on real estate development; Services offered by the company.
- Trammell Crow joins industrial spec spree. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p9
Reports on developments related to Trammell Crow Co.'s real estate projects. Warehouses and distribution facilities; Consolidation of operations resulting in increased industrial space.
- Crow Co. gets back into development? Sort of. Brown, Steve // National Real Estate Investor;Mar95, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Trammell Crow Co. has started its multitenant warehouse project. Development of real estates; Increase of the service business; Expansion of the company's brokerage and facilities management operations.