Rhode Island Health and Education Conduit to Set Issuance Record
- Rhode Island dorm deal may be state's first electronic bid. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30672, p4
Reports that the Rhode Island Health & Higher Educational Building Corp. is considering bringing a $23.9 million competitive deal to market electronically at the end of July 1999. Sale of the deal on behalf of the Board of Governors for Higher Education.
- Rhode Island bill could lead to tuition-backed rans. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30800, p4
Reports on Rhode Island's offer of short-term borrowing option to colleges and universities that will enable the institutions to sell revenue anticipation notes (RAN) backed by future tuition payments. Reduction of colleges' borrowing costs; Legislation to increase the Rhode Island Health &...
- Under New Charter, Rhode Island Conduit to Issue Debt for Public Schools. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p6
Reports that Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. will began issuing debt in behalf of public schools in Rhode Island. Indication of school bonds for local communities; Issuance of debt; Aim to provide a program of education for all levels.
- Post-Downgrade Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p41
Reports revenue bonds of South County Hospital. Issuance of the bonds through the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.; Sale of the bonds in three series; Rate of the bonds.
- RHODE ISLAND: School Sales Scheduled. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;7/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32681, p9
The article reports on the schedule of Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. to issue $21 million of fixed-rate general obligation bonds for school construction. The sale will include debt for five different communities in the state. Under the deal, Merrill Lynch & Co. is...
- Rhode Island Health postpones deal pending investigation. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;09/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30478, p7
Reports on the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.'s postponement of a $22 million refunding from the Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island. Alleged misappropriation of hospital funds for personal use by the hospital's top executive; Concern about the timing...
- Rhode Island Hospital Issuing $25M of LOC-Backed Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p4
Using a letter of credit to back the sale, Memorial Hospital is selling $25 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds today through the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. The sale will combine new money with $7.25 million of refunding bonds. Fleet National Bank is the letter of credit...
- Rhode Island School of Design Doubling Its Debt With $120M Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p36
Reports that the Rhode Island School of Design plans to sell refunding revenue bonds in May 2004. Sale of the bonds through Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp. in a deal led by UBS Financial Services Inc.; Ratings for the bonds.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33056, p11
A calendar of events related to bond issuance in the U.S. in 2009 is presented including the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp., and the Massachusetts Port Authority.