Kerry Bill Offers Iraq-Level Money to States, Localities
- Keny Pushes Infrastructure Bank With Up to $20B Over Two Years. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33483, p5
The article reports on the revelation of legislation by Senator John Kerry for a national infrastructure bank that is capable of financing up to 10 billion dollars of projects in the U.S.
- (HEALTH IT) Legislation Would Help Small Practices Get Loans. // Community Health Funding Week;11/13/2009, p2
A summary is presented of the bill the Small Business Health Information Technology Financing Act of 2009, prepared by U.S. Senator John Kerry.
- Does the Legislative Transparency and Accountability Act Provide for Sufficient Reforms? Con. // Congressional Digest;May2006, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p157
The article presents the view of Democrat Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts on the Legislative Transparency and Accountability Act and its provision for sufficient reforms. According to him, he is disappointed that they could not take advantage of this unique moment in history and enact...
- Don't Know Much Biology. Jeffrey, Terence P. // Human Events;7/19/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p4
Comments on a statement issued by U.S. presidential candidate John Kerry on the inception of life. Description of Kerry choice of words; Quality of Kerry's thinking; Speculations on the capabilities of Kerry to enact legislation on abortion.
- Kerry, Lieberman eye energy debate in 112th. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;12/9/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 127, p13
The article reports that U.S. Senators Joseph I. Lieberman and John Kerry have planned to introduce a nuclear energy legislative bill in 2011.
- Liberal Group: Kerry Campaign Misused Church. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;10/25/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 36, p7
Focuses on issues arising from the presence of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry at the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church in Miami, Florida on October 10, 2004. Coverage of the Houses of Worship Free Speech Restoration Act sponsored by Representative Walter Jones; Information on...
- Kerry says 'calm down' about Iran. Pecquet, Julian; Herb, Jeremy // Hill;11/14/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 129, p1
The article reports on the regulatory appeal made by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to U.S. Senators who are pursuing a bill that will impose tougher sanctions against the Iranian energy sector.
- Bargain Hunters. Barlas, Stephen // Entrepreneur;Jul2002, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p22
Presents an update on business in the U.S. as of June 2002. Source of the budget of technical assistance centers nationwide; Bill introduced by Senator John F. Kerry for firms located in HubZones.
- Kerry Introduces National Affordable Trust Fund Bill in Senate. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p4
The article reports on the proposed bill that would create a National Affordable Housing Trust Fund by Senator John Kerry in the U.S. The bill is designed to establish a trust fund that would finance the creation of up to 1.5 million affordable housing units over the next 10 years. If approved,...