Tradable Tax Credit Out of Energy Bill, Sources Say; Green Bonds May Be Added
- Energy Bill: welcome tweaks but no target. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Dec2012, Issue 455, p31
The article presents a summary of the 2012 British Energy Bill.
- Newly enacted law to trigger ESCO boom. // Caribbean Business;2/9/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p5
A summary is presented of the bill 2372, related to the energy savings performance contracts of the energy service companies (ESCOs) in Puerto Rico.
- Hungary's Parliament approves bill cementing utilities price cuts. // Energy Today (Hungary);03/18/2013, p4
The article reports on the approval by Hungary's Parliament of a bill at an extraordinary session on March 14, 2013 that restructures the country's energy regulator (MEH) and gives it the power to issue decrees.
- Fair trade? Ward, Paul // Utility Week;2/17/2012, p18
The article discusses the implications of European regulation of energy trading for utility companies. It outlines the new European legislation that may affect energy companies including the Regulation on Energy Market Integrity and Transparency (Remit), among others. It is stated that companies...
- Energy Infrastructure Protection Legislation Likely. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the development of an energy infrastructure bill proposed by United States Senator Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.). Overview of the provisions of the bill; Position of the organization INGAA on the proposed bill; Opinion of Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-N.D.) on the bill.
- Timely Delay Offers Opportunity for Compromise. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;07/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30932, p4
Reports on the United States House Commerce Committee's decision to postpone action on the proposed comprehensive electricity restructuring bill. Reasons why work on the bill was being delayed; Senate Energy Committee's decision to abandon its efforts to produce a comprehensive bill for the...
- California Senate Passes Bill To Create State Power Agency. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;05/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31132, p3
Reports on the California Senate's approval of a bill authorizing the sale of bonds to enable the state to increase its power generation capability. Amount of bonds to be issued by the state; Creation of the California Consumer Power and Conservation Financing Authority.
- Dashle Maneuvers to Kill Energy Reform. Catanzaro, Michael // Human Events;10/15/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the energy bill proposed by Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D.-S.D.) designed to stop comprehensive energy legislation in the United States in 2001. Call of Daschle for President George W. Bush to pass a bill that includes increased production provisions and drilling in the...
- Energy Bill soars over committee hurdle. Beech, Mathew // Utility Week;2/15/2013, p10
The article reports that the British public bill committee has completed its examination of the Energy Bill and made only a few changes. Members of the British Parliament reportedly voted in favor of giving the secretary of state the power to set tariff limits and compel energy suppliers to put...