- Research collaborations. // Nature Biotechnology;May99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p411
Reports on research collaborations between companies related to the field of biotechnology industries. Collaboration between Carlsbad, California-based Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Dublin, California-based Elan Corp.; Details of the collaboration between Lyons, France-based RhoBio SA and...
- LARGEST BIOTECHNOLOGY COMPANIES. Lee, Natasha // San Diego Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p98
Presents charts depicting the ranking of biotechnology companies in California as of August 2000. Information on contact numbers and Web sites of the companies; Statistics on the total number of employees; Outline of the major products and fields of research.
- Research collaborations. Michael, Adam // Nature Biotechnology;Apr99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
Presents information regarding research collaborations of companies on various projects in the field of biotechnology as of April 1999. Names of the companies; Amount to be spend by these companies on research; Details of the research.
- Research collaborations. // Nature Biotechnology;Jun99, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p521
Presents information about various research collaborations among several biotechnology companies as of June 1999. Details of these collaborations; Amount of these collaborations.
- Research collaborations. // Nature Biotechnology;Jan2000, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
Presents information related to various biotechnology research collaborations formed as of January 2000.
- Entrepreneurs, star scientists, and biotechnology. Zucker, Lynne G.; Darby, Michael R. // NBER Reporter;Fall98, p7
Presents a study on the interaction of scientific and technological progress through in-depth case studies and econometric analysis of the science underlying biotechnology. Project team and relational database; Star scientists and commercialization; Relevance and future research on biotechnology.
- Portugal opens its borders to biotechnology. Louët, Sabine // Nature Biotechnology;Mar2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p276
Focuses on the efforts made by the Portuguese government to promote biotechnology research in the country. Increase in government's research and development spending; Steps taken by the government to ensure high quality of biotechnology research; Encouragement of academic-industrial...
- In Brief. Aschheim, Kathy; DeFrancesco, Laura; Sinclair, Meeghan; Taroncher-Oldenburg, Gaspar // Nature Biotechnology;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p512
Presents several information on research and development in the field of biotechnology as of May 2003. Genome sequence of vancomycin-resistant strain of Enterococcus faecalis; Attempts of researchers to experimentally define all the genes in the microscopic worm Caenorhabditis elegans;...
- In Brief. Bouchie, Aaron; DeFrancesco, Laura; Fox, Jeffrey L.; Howard, Ken; Mitchell, Peter; Powell, Kendall // Nature Biotechnology;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p473
Presents several information of research and developments in the field of biotechnology as of May 2003. Purchase of majority share of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Idenix Pharmaceuticals by Basel, Switzerland-based Novartis; Ban imposed by European Parliament on fetal stem cell research;...