- New York State amnesty program. // CPA Journal;Nov94, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p78
Reports on New York State's tax amnesty program. Description of the program's provisions; Income tax; Business tax; Use tax; Coverage and duration; New York City's tax amnesty program; Contact information.
- Pennsylvania--amnesty and legislative update. Krevitsky, Philip K. // CPA Journal;Jul96, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p70
Reports on the end of the tax amnesty program in Pennsylvania in January 1996. Amount collected from program; Enforcement phase to include civil and criminal prosecutions.
- Report card for New York's tax amnesty program. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Apr97, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the results of New York State's three-month tax amnesty program. New money collected as a result of the amnesty; Optimism by tax officials on the programs long-term effects.
- Two new state tax amnesty programs. // Practical Accountant;Oct97, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p12
Reports that States are still looking to amnesty tax programs as a way to encourage the payment of overdue taxes and to bring in additional needed revenue. Reference to New Hampshire; Details on the program in Arkansas; Examination of the tax programs in New Hampshire.
- Clock ticking on state's tax amnesty plan. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/25/96, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p5
Announces the tax amnesty program approved by the State Legislature of New York which took effect November 1, 1996 and will expire on January 31, 1997. Eligibility of the delinquent tax payers to the program; Advertising campaign launched for the program.
- New York offers tax amnesty for non-residents. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/22/94 - 8/29/94, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p6
Reports that a new amnesty program which will begin September 1, 1994 and will end on November 30, 1994 has been granted to non-residents of New York by New York State's Department of Taxation.
- Come home, all is forgiven. // Crain's New York Business;9/23/96, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p33
Reports on the New York state legislators' approval of a tax amnesty in 1996.
- Tax amnesty period created. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;11/1/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that a tax amnesty has been created in Michigan from May 15 to June 30, 2011.
- Comptroller Susan Combs Reminds Taxpayers of Amnesty Period Businesses Can Get a "Fresh Start" on State Taxes. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);7/25/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p14
The article reports that Texas State Comptroller Susan Combs has reminded business enterprises that they can take advantage of the tax amnesty period from June 15 to August 15, 2007.