FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- FSA confirms talks on possible sale. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p2
Reports confirmation of Financial Security Assurance (FSA) Holdings Ltd. regarding possible sale of the company to a third party in New York. Increase in the stock of the company; View of rating agency officials on the impact of company sale on claims-paying ability of FSA; Performance of FSA on...
- FSA's core earnings rise in 4th quarter. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p32
Highlights the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance for the fourth quarter of 1998.
- FSA Sale to Dexia Group Closes. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;07/05/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30925, p2
Reports on the sale of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA) with Dexia.
- FSA's 2003 Net Income Up 61% From '02. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p7
Reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has announced the rise of its net income in 2003.
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings' Income Up, New Muni Business Down. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has posted a net income of $91.5 million for the third quarter of 2006. The report implies a 24% increase from the same period, when the company repatriated earnings from a Bermuda-based subsidiary and accounted for the...
- FSA Profit Falls, Despite Rise in Muni Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports on the earnings announcement by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a member of the European Dexia group. The company has reported that its third-quarter profit in 2005 has fallen 35.4% from the same period a year ago and net income for the quarter came in at...