Catholic Health East to Sell $72M for Florida, Delaware Hospitals
- Fitch IBCA Cuts Catholic Health East. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s downgrading of Pennsylvania-based Catholic Health East's bond rating. Worth of bonds affected by the downgrade; Factors contributing to the downgrade.
- Catholic Health East Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30928, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Catholic Health East. Lower-than-expected financial performance of the company.
- Health system merger expected to spawn $1 billion in issuance. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;01/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30304, p1
Reports on bond deals expected from the merger of three Catholic-sponsored health care systems in Catholic Health East (CHE). Merrill Lynch & Co.'s sale of six separate bond issues totaling $913 million; CHE's preliminary commitments from MBIA Insurance Corp. and Ambac Assurance Co.
- CHE Less Than Positive. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p9
The article reports on the revision of the outlook of Standard & Poor's from positive to stable on Newtown Square-based Catholic Health East's (CHE) A rating, reflecting its inability to achieve continued improvement in operations as expected in Pennsylvania. The A rating was assigned to CHE's...
- Trinity Health Selling $1.4 Billion Amid Shifting Healthcare Landscape. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34253, p1
Trinity Health this month prices its first significant bond deals since it merged with Catholic Health East in 2013, with three transactions totaling $1.45 billion including its first taxable deal.
- IRS Audit of Catholic Health East Ends With No Penalty for System. Kinnader, Ola // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p1
Reports the auditing of the Catholic Health East (CHE) by the Internal Revenue Service in Pennsylvania. Exemption from paying debt taxes; Amount of the acquisition finance debt of CHE; Factors to influence the acquittal of CHE from paying merger bond debts.
- Catholics form East Coast powerhouse. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;06/02/97, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p8
Reports on changes in Catholic healthcare, with an announcement of a merger creating a 25-hospital Roman Catholic system. Information on the system `Catholic Health East;' Services to be provided by the system. INSET: Catholic Health East..
- Health System Bonds Fall. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the 1.1 billion dollars debt of Catholic Health East from A2 to A1 due to its cash-flow margins that decline below similar A-rated health care credits in Pennsylvania.
- Auxilio to implement MPS in Catholic Health East. // Medical Device Daily;1/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the decision of Catholic Health East (CHE) to give a 40-million U.S. dollar in contract to Auxilio for the implementation of its managed print services (MPS) strategy in hospitals, long-term care facilities and a clinical and administrative entities in various U.S. states.