Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.935%, 1.040%
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Mechanism to refund maturing securities; Maturity of publicly held four-week Treasury bills; Schedule of the deposition announcement.
- Treasury to Raise $2B With 4 Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell a four-week discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.935% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the public sale of treasury bills by the U.S. Department of Treasury. Bond prices; Percentage of the median yield; Amount of the coupon equivalent.
- Treasury to Pay Down $1B With 4-Weeks. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will sell 14 billion dollar of four-week discount.
- 11-Day Cash Managements Draw 4.675% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p2
The article reports on the sale of 13 billion dollars of 11-day cash management bills dating April 6, 2006 with a 4.675 percent tender rate by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on the auction of the U.S. Treasury Department's multi-billion dollar worth of four-week bills. Price at which the bills were auctioned off; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Reports on the sale of $20 billion of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Amount that bills will raise after sale; Issue date of bills; Maturity date of bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.700% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned several billion dollars of four-week bills with a coupon of 1.723% at a 1.700% yield as of December 2001. Price of these bills; Bid-to-cover ratio of these bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.66% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury to auction bills with coupons of varying yield rates. Acceptance of competitive tenders; Issuance and maturity dates for bills.