- Mediating influences on the relationship between market orientation and profitability in small... Pelham, Alfred M. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p55
Examines the mediating influences on the relationship between market orientation and profitability in small industrial manufacturing firms. Indirect nature of the market orientation-profitability relationship; Use of structural equation modeling; Need for a customer oriented reward system; Link...
- Richmond Fed: Mfg. Up Sharply in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports on the increase of manufacturing activity in Richmond, Virginia. Capacity utilization index; Monthly business activity.
- K.C. Fed: Oct. Mfg. Expanded Strongly. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports on the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Kansas. Expansion of manufacturing activity.
- Manufacturing near recession. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p76
Offers a look at the condition of the manufacturing industry in South Africa. Decline in manufacturing output; Performance of manufacturing exporters.
- What's new. // ABA Journal;May98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p102
Highlights a number of products and services in relation to the legal arena. Information on the Concorde Golf Tour; Detailed information on the Orlando Flex Ticket; Price of the ticket; Reference to the Inn at Aspen; Description of the Inn; Brief information on the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa;...
- Product liability rules a legal maze for business. Parker, Derek // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p38
States that Asia is starting to look like a legal maze as governments set up systems to protect consumers from faulty goods. Concern of manufacturers and exporters; Settlements of the Consumer Claims Office.
- Companies that stayed--and why. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;09/22/97, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p26
Presents information on manufacturing in New Jersey, emphasizing the factors that affect this aspect of business. Obstacles that present hindrances to manufacturing companies wanting to set up in the state; Statistics on manufacturing in the state; Names of some companies that opted to stay in...
- Opportunity missed: Mexico and Maquiladoras. Grunwald, J. // Brookings Review;Winter90/91 Vol9 Issue1, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p44
Examines Mexican maquiladoras, US industrial plants located just inside Mexico's border. Take advantage of Mexico's low wages and proximity to the US; Modeled after assembly plants in East Asia, all of which have led to East Asian industrialization; Maquiladoras have done little to advance...
- Water the roots. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/11/94, Vol. 15 Issue 15, Crain's Small Business p10
Opinion. Discusses the importance of the manufacturing industry to the economy of Cleveland, Ohio. Problems of Cleveland's manufacturing industry.