- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Oct2001, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p178
Announces several conferences on fire services in the United States. Schedule of the Fire/Arson Investigation Seminar; Venue of the International Technical Rescue Symposium; Sponsor of the Community Education Leadership.
- Communications, fire service status/funding among CFSI NAC priorities. // Fire Engineering;Dec2003, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p48
Reports on the October 2003 meeting of the U.S.-based Congressional Fire Services Institute's (CFSI) National Advisory Committee in Washington, D.C. Issues discussed during the meeting; Wireless radio communication; Update on the Advisory Panel to Assess Domestic Response Capabilities for...
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p138
Presents a list of conferences and exhibitions related to fire fighting from July to October 2004 in the U.S.
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p138
A list is presented of conferences and exhibitions regarding fire fighting which will be held between November 2007 and May 2008.
- Fighting fires from the air. // Crisis Response Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p59
The article offers information on the Aerial Firefighting Conference and Exhibition 2011 to be held at the Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Washington D.C. on March 23-24.
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p86
Presents schedule of symposiums and congresses related to fire fighting in the U.S. compiled as of September 2003. 17th Annual Redmond Symposium; Vital Signs Conference; Sixth Annual New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy.
- 2010 Minnesota Fire Service Safety Symposium. Kline, Rick // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the third annual Minnesota Fire Service Safety Symposium that will be held at the St. Cloud Technical and Community College in Minnesota, on December 4, 2010.
- COMINGEVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p150
Lists several congresses and conventions on fire fighting in the United States. Venue of the Sixth Annual Brian T. Broderick Family Fire Safety Day; Schedule of the 21st Annual Fire Apparatus and Equipment Workshop; Information about the Fire Alarm Systems Design Seminar.
- Coming events. // Fire Engineering;Feb2000, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p177
Presents information on congresses and seminars related to firefighting in the United States, for March-May 2000. Includes National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors' sectional conference; Annual Water Rescue Training Conference in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; 15th International Hazardous...