Bill Peterson elected to international post
- CAFC restructures management. // Fire Engineering;Jul2000, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p42
Relates the plans of the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs to restructure its management.
- IAFC, fire service to have more input on NFPA, ICC codes. // Fire Chief;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the separate memoranda of understanding signed by the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) with the National Fire Protection Association and the International Code Council in the U.S. Purpose of the agreement; Role of IAFC members in serving on code and standard...
- MINNESOTA STATE FIRE CHIEFS ASSOCIATION PUBLIC EDUCATION COMMITTEE. // Minnesota Fire Chief;2013/2014 Directory, p73
The article lists the members of the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association Public Education Committee including Daniel Bernardy, Tom Pitschneider, and Peg Bohn.
- Chiefs to have more participation in code process. // Fire Engineering;Sep2003, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p57
Focuses on the need for the International Association of Fire Chiefs to have more participation in the code processes in preventing fire in the U.S. Certification of advisory committees; Provision of the memorandum.
- Election results. // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p55
Reports that James Harmes from Grand Blanc, Michigan has won in the election for 2nd vice president of the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
- GLD Luncheon. // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the Great Lakes Luncheon that will be held at the Minnesota State Fire Chief's Association Conference in Rochester, Minnesota.
- PLAN TO ATTEND GLD Forum 2005 April 7-8. Klapprich, Paul // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p40
Provides information on two conferences involving the International Association of Fire Chiefs in 2005. Great Lakes Division Annual Spring Forum in Green Bay, Wisconsin; Fire Rescue International in Denver, Colorado.
- Tom's Trumpet. Brace, Tom // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p54
This article offers information on the membership opportunity being offered by the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association. The organization's board will be sending a letter of invitation to fire chiefs in the state to become a member. The organization is in the process of receiving membership...
- 2004 MSFCA Conference. Monge, Mike; Emans, Brad // Minnesota Fire Chief;May/Jun2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p50
Announces that the 2004 Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association Conference will be on October 20-24, 2004 in Rochester, Minnesota. Itinerary of the conference; Theme of the event; Contact information.