- Descenters both. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Focuses on the intrigue between David Gundry Upholstery chairman David Gundry and Multiyork owner Charles Wade in Great Britain.
- Multiyork to add to capacity. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports on Multiyork owner Charles Wade's decision to invest the funds from the sale of the majority of the Wade Furniture Group in the chain.
- Gundry elected. // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p3
Announces the election of David Gundry as chairman of Long Eaton Guild of Furniture Manufacturers.
- They said what? // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p59
A photograph of David Gundry of David Gundry Upholstery who checks out the sofas on his stand at Long Point is presented.
- Peddar returns to run new Wade bed chain. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports that former executive of Furnitureland Inc. Chris Peddar is back in the business. Seven months after he left Furniture land, Chris Peddar is to return to the furniture industry, running a bed chain for Charles Wade, owner of Multiyork. The company is expected to be launched...
- Charles Wade. Sohn, Ethel // Wentzville Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 78, pF2
The article features Charles Anthony Wade of St. Charles, Missouri, second-runner up in the Celebrate Your Neighbor contest of the periodical "Suburban Journals," who is said to have always helped neighbors working on anything.
- Why not drop in sometime? Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;Jul2007, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that a man, identified as Charles Wade, crashed down through the ceiling of the newsroom of "Pekin Daily Times" in Illinois. The 23-year-old man from Peoria, who was charged with criminal trespass, was unable to explain how or why he got into the newspaper building. Rick...
- Celebrating is the neighborly thing to do. // St. Charles Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 78, pF1
The article reports on the winners of the Celebrate Your Neighbor contest in Missouri in 2011 including the grand prize to Charlotte and Larry Fry, the first-runner up to Alice and Rich Boschert, and the second-runner up to Charles Wade.
- Charles Wade. Sohn, Ethel // St. Charles Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 78, pF2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with Charles Anthony Wade and his community service in Saint Charles, Missouri.