- Sunbury unveils new patterns. McCurry, John // Textile World;May94, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the Sunbury Textile Mills' unveiling of new upholstery fabric patterns.
- PERFORMANCE STARS. // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p94
Features fabrics in the hot performance category that are notable for their brilliant color, rich pattern and pleasing hand. Circa 1801/Doblin at Norwalk Furniture Corp.; Sunbury Textile Mills at Stanford Furniture.
- SWATCHES. // Home Textiles Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p18
Provides news items relevant to the textile fabric industry, compiled as of February 17, 2003. Showcase of the Proposte decorative and curtain fabric show on May 7-9, 2003 in Italy; Collection of woven jacquards launched by Duralee Fabrics' Techstyle division; Appointment of Darren Fradin as...
- Sunbury Launches Decorative Fabric collection. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
The article evaluates the decorative fabric collections from Sunbury.
- Truslow promoted at Sunbury. // Textile World;Nov93, Vol. 143 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the promotion of Henry `Hank' A. Truslow to president and chief executive officer of Sunbury Textile Mills Incorporated. Profile of Truslow.
- Sunbury adds Bedding Collection. // Home Textiles Today;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
The article evaluates the 340-sku woven collections from Sunbury.
- Sunbury Promotes Tom Notaro to Senior vp of Sales and Marketing. // Home Textiles Today;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that Tom Notaro will be promoted to senior vice president (vp) of sales and marketing on January 1, 2013, by Sunbury Textile mill, a Pennsylvania-based textile manufacturing company.
- Sunbury launches linen lines. // Furniture/Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the launch of Premium Line and Touch, the new lines of linen collections from fabric supplier Sunbury Textile Mills Inc., which were under development for more than 18 months.
- Quaker 2Q sales plunge 37.8%. // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p50
The article reports on the decreased sales of Massachusetts-based upholstery fabric supplier Quaker Fabric Corp. for the second quarter of 2006. Quaker reported a loss in the first quarter and is undergoing a restructuring program. It has been negotiating an offshore sourcing arrangement with...