- A 'golden trading period' on the way. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Forecasts the increase in the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2002.
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- On and on-the never ending 'sales' story. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Focuses on the sales trends in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Factors affecting the business; Effect of sales performance on the manufacturers; Discounts offered by retailers.
- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p12
Presents the results of the survey on furniture sales of retailers in Great Britain. Growth in the sales of cabinets; Increase in the sales of beds; Average prices of upholstery.
- Levitz same-store sales up 2.8%, net loss cut. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p54
Informs on the financial results for United States furniture store chain Levitz Furniture for the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Nation's fifth largest furniture maker builds name in Las Vegas. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;12/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p19
Presents news briefs concerning the retail industry in Las Vegas, Nevada compiled as of November 27, 1998. Includes the entry of Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. into Las Vegas; Financing from Prudential Insurance Co. for the downtown retail and entertainment project, Neonopolis; Increased...
- Labor Day raises hopes. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the Labor Day sales of the furniture retailers in the U.S. Impact of the Hurricane Frances on the sales of retailers in Florida; Sales performance of Kittle's and R.C. Willey; Promotion offered by Kittle's.
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of retailers with decline in bed furniture sales; Maintenance of bedroom cabinet sales by some retailers; Increase in the upholstery sales of some retailers.
- M&5 homewares up. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer homewares in United Kingdom. The company's sales has been increased to 9.2 percent within three months, from October to December 30. In July to September 30, there was a 17.7 rise in homewares sale and 23.3 percent in the first...