Crusader shares sold
- Fire destroys foam factory. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p1
Reports the fire incidence in the Crusader Foam factory in North Yorkshire, England on November 19, 2001. Relocation of the office; Efforts to find temporary manufacturing premises.
- Fannie Fallout: Who Gets Hurt? Eisler, Kim; Conconi, Chuck // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p19
Focuses on issues arising from the decline of the stock value of the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) as of November 2004. Investigations faced by several Fannie Mae executives regarding the issue; Allegations of former Fannie Mae financial accounting manager Roger Barnes on...
- The father of English gardening. // Horticulture;Nov85, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p30
William Robinson is known as the `father of English gardening.' His life, a description of his writings, his attitudes toward other people and gardens, and a detailed description of his legacy. INSET: For the traveler..
- Harvard stint offers CFO valuable lessons. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;3/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p104
Reports on New England Deaconess Hospital chief financial officer William Robinson's completion of a Harvard Business School fellowship as part of his 1994 Cain Brothers Award. Grasp of the tools that for-profit businesses use to manage change; Modules Robinson participated in.
- Machine dreams. Vadukul, Max; Hitchens, Christopher // Vanity Fair;Jul97, Issue 443, p86
Focuses on William Heath Robinson, an illustrator. Comments about Robinson's drawings; Reference to Robinson's death; Information on Robinson.
- Cranes, chains and automobiles. Hunt, Ian // New Statesman & Society;9/16/94, Vol. 7 Issue 320, p32
Comments on the works of 19th century English illustrator William Heath Robinson. Robinson's mature cartoon style; Repetitive machine and modern living jokes; Lack of improvisation; Particular affinity to fish.
- Robinson, William Murray. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/10/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p1023
This article presents an obituary for William Murray Robinson, an anesthesiologist from British Columbia who died on July 8, 2006 at age 61.
- Obituary: WM Robinson VMH. // Garden;Jun2010, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p387
The article presents an obituary for William Martin Robinson, director of the Lancashire, England-based W. Robinson & Sons.
- Robinsons' gift provides scholarship. // Farm & Dairy;2/27/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 23, pA23
The article offers information on the scholarships worth $50,000 provided by William Robinson and Teresa Robinson to College of Agricultural Sciences students in Pennsylvania.