- CATCHING THE WAVE. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;07/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the debut of the Elleven brand of swimwear by Garden Grove, Orange County, California-based surfwear maker Bodywaves. Brand's rivals; Advertising campaigns for the brand.
- Bodywaves Deep-Sixes Its Elleven Line. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Orange County, California-based clothing company Bodywaves has closed its surfwear division Elleven. Initial investment in the division; Executives whose jobs were affected by the closure; Sales performance of the division.
- New heights at Bodywave. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p4
Reports on British upholstery company BodyWave's redesign of its adjustable sofas and its launch of the Toscani model.
- Dual agency deal sparks customer conflict fears. // Cabinet Maker;3/31/2006, Issue 5481, p3
The article reports on the appointment of Interlink by the Chinese motion upholstery firm, Maxifree as a joint British agency. Interlink is run by James Colemen and Emilio Da Re, and was signed up by Grace Kuo, the managing director of Maxifree. Interlink will be servicing the deal with...
- DeCoro obtains new financing. // Furniture/Today;12/8/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p30
The article reports that DeCoro has obtained partnership with China Construction Bank Corp.(CCB) to provide capital for ongoing operations. It states that the leather upholstery producer goes through difficulties due to global business conditions and reduced access to capital. The additional...
- Calia ends partnership with Italian Leather Seating. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
Reports that Italian upholstery manufacturer Calia has ended its sales and marketing partnership with agent Italian Leather Seating (ILS) in the U.S. Agreement to continue marketing in the U.S. following some organizational changes; Contracts to be continued to be represented by ILS; Statement...
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.