Analysts' concern prompts Kingfisher dip
- B&Q UK sales down, but Kingfisher up. // DIY Week;3/23/2012, p1
The article reports on the profits posted by B&Q and Kingfisher for the year 2011/2012.
- B&Q admit to over-egging their pudding. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2002, p8
Reports on an announcement made by the company B&Q regarding its financial performance in 2001. Overview of the annual report of B&Q for 2001; Information on its store at Crowhill Retail Park in Plymouth, England; Information on B&Q parent company Kingfisher.
- Recovering economy delivers UK growth in Kingfisher Q3. // DIY Week;12/11/2015, Issue 5787, p4
The article reports on the sales growth for retail company Kingfisher's subsidies B&Q and Screwfix in the third quarter of 2015 due to strong economy in Great Britain.
- B&Q look for the third way. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2000, p6
Reports that B&Q, a supercenter and warehouse chain, has restructured its management team in line with the development of a third store format. Role of Home Depot's Villager's Hardware concept in the store format; Number of B&Q supercenters and warehouses; Changes in B&Q Web site by January 2001.
- B&Q boosts Kingfisher Q3 results. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p9
The article reports that the strong sales of B&Q has promoted positive group sales for Kingfisher with a 23.4% increase of overall group retail profit in Great Britain.
- Housing drop hits Kingfisher. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p6
Reports that the decline in sales and profits at furniture firm B and Q were reflected in parent Kingfisher's share price in the past three months. Modest recovery in recent weeks; Prediction by analysts at WestLB that the downturn in consumer spending and slowdown in the housing market will...
- Home Depot Builds On EPS. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/20/2014, pA01
3 The home improvement retailer's Q2 EPS jumped 22.6% to $1.52, the 2nd straight quarter of accelerating growth. Analysts estimated $1.45. Revenue climbed 5.7% to $23.8 billion, beating. Transactions of more than $900, about 20% of sales, increased 8.4%.
- US home improvement giants report strong Q2. // DIY Week;8/28/2015, Issue 5781, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of U.S.-based home improvement retailers Home Depot Inc. and Lowe's as of the second quarter (Q2) of 2015 which generated an increase to its corporate sales and business revenue.
- Home Depot, Lowe's Both Post 4th-Qtr. Profits. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p41
The article reports on the fiscal 4th quarter profits posted by home-improvement giants Home Depot and Lowe's in the U.S. that ended January 31, 2010.