- Classy Seville. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Reports on the launching of Morris Furniture's Seville Range at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Second half profits leap at Steinhoff. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p7
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Steinhoff International has posted an increase in profits in the second half of 2003. Percentage of sales growth; Company's plan of entering the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
- Steinhoff revenue rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/6/2009, Issue 5626, p7
The article offers update on the financial performance of Steinhoff, a furniture manufacturing, sourcing and distribution company in South Africa. It states that the company's earning per ordinary share in the period has decreased by 2 percent to 117,9 cents with basic earning per ordinary share...
- Steinhoff: On the last leg of a major uptrend. GAMA, MOXIMA // Finweek;4/3/2014, p40
The article presents information on manufacturer of retails furniture and household equipment Steinhoff International Holdings Ltd. Steinhoff reported an increase if 25% earnings in September 2013. Fitch Ratings has revised its outlook for the company in the fourth quarter of 2013 from negative...
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Revolutionising an industry. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p12
Reports on South African furniture businessmen's use of the latest technologies to propel the industry to higher profitability. JD Group's foray into satellite communications; Steinhoff International's establishment of an electronic marketplace for household goods; Search for the right partner...
- Strategy for living in the 21st century. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p7
Reports on the strategic plan of furniture company Steinhoff to increase and expand its Great Britain operations. Overview of the plan; List of company collaborating with Steinhoff; Effect of the decision on Sprung Slumber.